• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

Jackson

Absolutely terrible (non)block by Noteboom on that last screen pass. Anderson had a very easy fist down if Noteboom had blocked the LB who was right in front of him.
A horrendous 1/2 of football!

Planks

Coaches need to do some soul searching during the off week in regards to the QB position. I don’t know if the answer is Duggan, Delton, or Collins, but if coaches want to make a change this will be the time to do it.

TCUWIN

Goadney is overrated or too busy planning a future career. He has not covered well the last few weeks. SMU beat him several time. And today as well.

jake102

Coaches need to do some soul searching during the off week in regards to the QB position. I don’t know if the answer is Duggan, Delton, or Collins, but if coaches want to make a change this will be the time to do it.

Too late. Duggan RS was lost on first snap today

LVH

Patterson was mad at Gladney on that 3rd down because the coverage was intended to prevent that type of route from being open

mc1502

I don't think Cumbie likes Collins as a person. Collins should have been our starter last year and this year. But it appears that Cumbie refuses to use him. Lets hope Collins get to play before this game is to far gone to make a difference.

Let's hope Cumbie gets removed from the equation, then Collins will get his shot