• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 Other Games Thread

MTfrog5

Purdy throwing anything over 15 yards looks like [ Finebaum ]. Ball hangs up pretty bad. Maybe Butler was a big reason for his throwing success down field last year?

Chongo94

Just noticed that on one of the Fox Sports alternate southwest channels they will be airing the Tech vs Montana State game at 3:00 for anyone interested.

Have heard from good sources that many of the Tech players are unhappy with the new coach. He’s not a players coach at all. Of course, that’s what happens when you finally get coached for the first time in your college lifetime by a real coach.

Mean Purple

Just noticed that on one of the Fox Sports alternate southwest channels they will be airing the Tech vs Montana State game at 3:00 for anyone interested.

Have heard from good sources that many of the Tech players are unhappy with the new coach. He’s not a players coach at all. Of course, that’s what happens when you finally get coached for the first time in your college lifetime by a real coach.
I was wondering if they would be pushed harder.

Frog-in-law1995

Well, Briles forgot how to coach offense, I guess, as Florida state has been shut out in the second half. Boise now driving for the win, 2 minutes left.

edit...duh. 3rd quarter. Down and distance box is new and threw me off.