Big 12 Baseball Tournament 2019 Thread

TooColdU

Shepherd starts the 8th with a leadoff walk
Oviedo grounds into a double play.
Wolfe strikes out.

Frogs now 0-6 with runners on base.

ftwfrog

What a double play turned by OSU.

We shouldn’t be that disappointed. We’re getting beat by a much superior baseball team.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
See you next year.
51484b6f-5bde-4aae-89ab-2de19d7939c5._SR300,300_.jpg

Pharm Frog

Tough loss with some home cookin by Blue.

Hope that’s not repeated today for the land thieves but won’t be surprised

It was a big missed strike call but Guenther’s HR doesn’t happen either unless blue missed another one. Wasn’t biased and didn’t cost us the game by any stretch. Will need to go back and check but I don’t think the 1B ump shoved Rizer toward second after his lead off hit.

Game was pretty simple to figure out last night:

OSU better at almost every position than the Frogs and much better offensively given who they were facing v who the Frogs were facing.

MTfrog5

I'm so ready for our hitting/baserunning coach to take this boat show somewhere else.

You know what else bugs me...the way every hitter takes a giant deep breath after EVERY pitch. Stay in the darning box and quit wasting our time.
I’m 100% on the bandwagon to make a change. Even when we were going to the CWS I wasn’t a fan of his approach. He refuses to adjust to the lineup and players he has.

Pharm Frog

I'm so ready for our hitting/baserunning coach to take this boat show somewhere else.

You know what else bugs me...the way every hitter takes a giant deep breath after EVERY pitch. Stay in the darning box and quit wasting our time.

Here's a link to where that breathing thing comes from. It predates CBM at TCU by quite some time. Personally, I have no problem with that mental focus piece. In fact, I sometimes wish our base runners would count to 5 and breath before doing stupid things on the base paths.

https://briancain.com/blog/5-4-3-2-1-breathing-exercise.html

Paint It Purple

It was a big missed strike call
You couldn't be more right that Frogs lose that game no matter what the umps did or didn't do. I thought blue was pretty good. But, I did feel for Lodolo on that missed strike call that seemed to set up their big inning. He was on autopilot and that just seemed to break the concentration. Ump just flat fell asleep on that one.

Latest posts