• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Got infected after eating a couple dozen bags of bolts and washers?
Actually could be possible. Cattle are curious and they’ll eat ship like little kids will swallow a quarter or whatever else they find and stick in their mouths. Cows can pick up pieces of metal in the pasture(nails, bolts, fence wire, whatever, hence hardware disease). These things can basically penetrate the walls or lining of the second chamber causing problems including infection or even congestive heart failure in some cases if it penetrates the sac around the heart. Blows. Meant to sell these a couple weeks ago and got busy. She’ll probably have to be put down if the vet confirms it.

Purp

Actually could be possible. Cattle are curious and they’ll eat ship like little kids will swallow a quarter or whatever else they find and stick in their mouths. Cows can pick up pieces of metal in the pasture(nails, bolts, fence wire, whatever, hence hardware disease). These things can basically penetrate the walls or lining of the second chamber causing problems including infection or even congestive heart failure in some cases if it penetrates the sac around the heart. Blows. Meant to sell these a couple weeks ago and got busy. She’ll probably have to be put down if the vet confirms it.
That sucks. If she has to be put down is any part of her salvageable?

Ron Swanson

Back when we had cattle on our place, I remember the adults always telling me to pick up the rifle shells off the ground after we had got done sighting in our guns because they said the cows would eat them. I never knew if that was a legitimate concern until right now.

netty2424

Back when we had cattle on our place, I remember the adults always telling me to pick up the rifle shells off the ground after we had got done sighting in our guns because they said the cows would eat them. I never knew if that was a legitimate concern until right now.
There’s definitely something to that. I don’t know if shells could or would puncture the wall or not without a sharp point, but I guess anything’s possible if enough weight came down on it just the right way from laying down. But they will eat random ship. Not very bright animals.

netty2424

There’s a helicopter just hovering above the corner of Hulen and Oakmont. Been doing so for at least 30 mins now. Weird.
QmCgdC.gif

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

But not Kincaid's, and not whataburger if I recall correctly... interesting.

Is it a veggie ratio thing? A grease percentage? The patty taste/size?

A while back, I boycotted sonic because I was irritated with their burgers being smothered in mustard even when I asked for no mustard. Sometimes it’s the little things that set people off.

For the record... I like mustard. It’s the yellow equivalent of mayo (change my mind), But the maniacs at Sonic would drown a perfectly good burger and darn it up.

I’m back to smashing #2’s with a diet dr. Pepper now that the local Sonics have quit ruining burgers for everyone.