• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Somebody’s car got shot in my neighborhood yesterday. Our neighborhood is fired up and hopefully everyone will start demanding answers from law enforcement.

Johnson County Life like

NecessaryViciousAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

HFrog1999

If you were shooting rifles in your back yard and accidentally shot a cop in the back, or their vehicle, do you think they would be willing to let you settle and then continue shooting at them?

Exactly

Thankfully the owner of the property from where my wife was shot put an immediate stop to anyone else shooting on his property last year.

The latest incident happened on the other side of the neighborhood

We and our neighborhood are raising hell. My wife is going to try and meet with the police Chief

netty2424

Exactly

Thankfully the owner of the property from where my wife was shot put an immediate stop to anyone else shooting on his property last year.

The latest incident happened on the other side of the neighborhood

We and our neighborhood are raising hell. My wife is going to try and meet with the police Chief
Wait.....another incident? Someone else got shot from the same group of officers(Sheriff’s deputies)?

EDIT just saw your second post.

netty2424

Somebody’s car got shot in my neighborhood yesterday. Our neighborhood is fired up and hopefully everyone will start demanding answers from law enforcement.

Johnson County Life like

I live rural and there’s actually a gunsmith on my road. Combined with him and just the usual high volume of weapons in rural Texas, when the weather is nice, it sounds like a war zone at times due to the number of guns being fired around us.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Johnson County Life like

If the meeting with police chief doesn't work or doesn't happen, drop a dime to the ATF or the DPS Texas Rangers - not the ballculb, although they could send Joey Gallo to hit BP in the other direction, but while satisfying, that won't fix the problem.

TCURiggs

I mean, just an incredible run. Knocked off that hot Portland team, then swept Kobe's Lakers, then took down Harden/Westbrook/Durant, and topped it off by beating that Heat super-team. Dirk carried that team with Kidd, Marion, Chandler, Terry, and a bunch of other "guys." Unreal.