• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Gonna miss Dirk. Is he the greatest DFW athlete of all-time? I may be phrasing that wrong but has anyone meant more for a team? The Cowboys had great players but they had many of them. I'm sure Nolan and Roger have to be in that discussion, but 21 years with the same team will possibly stand forever. On and off the court the guy was a class act. It feels weird because I've been watching the dude play since I was 12. Such a big part of my childhood and early adult life.

Where does he fall in best PF's of all-time?

1. Duncan
2. Durant?
3. Dirk?
4. Malone
5. Barkely
6. Garnett

My list would be Durant, Duncan, Malone, Dirk, Barkley, Rodman

nwlafrog

Somebody’s car got shot in my neighborhood yesterday. Our neighborhood is fired up and hopefully everyone will start demanding answers from law enforcement.

Johnson County Life like

NecessaryViciousAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Buddy, I moved out of South Shreveport which is a war zone to the burbs in Haughton. You should start packing bags and looking for buyers.

Boomhauer

I mean, just an incredible run. Knocked off that hot Portland team, then swept Kobe's Lakers, then took down Harden/Westbrook/Durant, and topped it off by beating that Heat super-team. Dirk carried that team with Kidd, Marion, Chandler, Terry, and a bunch of other "guys." Unreal.

I’m biased but I believe it’s the most impressive playoff performance in NBA history. He absolutely carried that team and willed them to victory. Including over the super team in the finals.

Here’s some fun stats on that finals

upload_2019-4-12_1-15-35.jpeg

upload_2019-4-12_1-16-29.jpeg

upload_2019-4-12_1-17-20.jpeg

MTfrog5

I don’t really understand Durant being in this conversation. To me he plays the 3 and Green plays the 4 on the Warriors. Don’t really think Durant is a stretch 4 like Dirk was.