• The KillerFrogs

Another update

BABYFACE

This is one for the books

Over the weekend, I lost my hearing.

I can hear sounds but they sound tinny and electronic. Its difficult to understand what someone tells me unless I can see them speak and then I have try to reconstruct what they are telling me.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the new tumor but good Lord why me? Who did I piss off?
Well, that definitely blows monkeys.

Any chance of regaining it?

Brog

Wes, your new problem and some of my recent ones bring Cadence Musick's poem to mind:

EROSION

Our bedrooms are damp
from the leaks
and the cracks
in the walls
in the pipes
in the roof
in our hearts
in our minds
in our smiles
in our tears.

Blessings on you, Wes.

Always good to get an update from you, buddy, even if it isn't the best news. Let's pray that it's a meds issue and will clear up soon. And reading is good for you! I recommend the James Rollins books or Preston and Child if you're a mystery buff.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Always good to get an update from you, buddy, even if it isn't the best news. Let's pray that it's a meds issue and will clear up soon. And reading is good for you! I recommend the James Rollins books or Preston and Child if you're a mystery buff.
Thanks. I have almost 50 books on Theodore Roosevelt and have read most of them but it’s probably time to finish off the rest of them

asleep003

Sit in the morning daily, and write down 5 things you are grateful for, Wes. It's hard to be frustrated or angry at the same time one is grateful. Most of us have hundreds of things to be grateful for.

Last edited:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sit in the morning daily, and write down 5 things you are grateful for, Wes. It's hard to be frustrated or angry at the same time one is grateful. Most of us have hundreds of things to be grateful for.
Great advise and thank you

I went to an ENT doc and while my hearing is definitely compromised, he tells me it should return to normal soon. Just stay away from gun ranges for a while or wrap my head in soundproofing

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I will be happy to send along Winston Churchill's various historical works. There's plenty of that. Got the Great War, The six-part WWII, History of Marlborough, and some others.

If anything, you'll need maps and coffee...

LawFrog504

This is one for the books

Over the weekend, I lost my hearing.

I can hear sounds but they sound tinny and electronic. Its difficult to understand what someone tells me unless I can see them speak and then I have try to reconstruct what they are telling me.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the new tumor but good Lord why me? Who did I piss off?
I will continue to pray for you and your family. God bless you Wes

HToady

I want to thank you for all that you have done for us in establishing a place for us to come and talk about the Frogs. I hope that you will be here to moderate us (god knows we need it) and keep us in check for many years to come.