• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Worst conditions by far of any game I’ve attended. But it was awesome.
Agree. I remember being about to go into the stands and there was a huge lightning bolt just to the east of the stadium and all the sensors went off and they were announcing to clear the stands but a good portion of the students just stayed in place and soon we all just decided to take our seats. No more lightning. I'll always remember it as one of the funnest games I've ever attended. When it's cold and raining I'll think back on that and wonder how I wasn't miserable out there.

Lone Frog

That's the game when I discovered the ground lights sunk into the pavement around the outside of the stadium emit heat. I spent halftime standing on one and running my hands back and forth above a cigarette lighter.

tcudoc

View attachment 5460
Was the first time that I rushed the field after a victory the many years. Couldn’t help it! I just had to make a Rain Angle on the Frog at mid-field. Pure Happiness!!
You were trying to be acute fan, but it seems rather obtuse. Am I right?
giphy.gif

Purp

I had a vendor in yesterday who is a Tech grad saying he wished they had hired Briles. After I outlined all the nefarious misdeeds that went on under his watch he still defended the man saying he's a good, Christian man with a rough upbringing who deserves a 2nd chance. I won't be buying anything from this guy ever. What a darnin' loon. Proved to me he has no scruples. Why would I trust him in business?

Big Frog II

I had a vendor in yesterday who is a Tech grad saying he wished they had hired Briles. After I outlined all the nefarious misdeeds that went on under his watch he still defended the man saying he's a good, Christian man with a rough upbringing who deserves a 2nd chance. I won't be buying anything from this guy ever. What a darnin' loon. Proved to me he has no scruples. Why would I trust him in business?
I can't believe how many times I have heard that Briles was a good, Christian man. It makes me want to puke! He is neither good or Christian for allowing what happened under his watch at Baylor. A second chance in hell is what he is going to get.

Eight

I can't believe how many times I have heard that Briles was a good, Christian man. It makes me want to puke! He is neither good or Christian for allowing what happened under his watch at Baylor. A second chance in hell is what he is going to get.

81saEVcD8EL.jpg

you wouldn't believe how many people have recommended this book and i just simply say no

Frog DJ

Worst conditions by far of any game I’ve attended. But it was awesome.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/Hardly-a-Brrreeze-for-TCU-63961237.html

I attended (and stayed for the entirety of) both games, and I have to say that the night in Colorado Springs was definitely colder - by a large margin.

It wasn't so much the temperature (which was about 25 degrees lower), but the combination of the wind and precipitation that made it so miserable.

As we went back to the car from the Air Force game my son said, "Wow, now that we're walking I think I can almost feel my feet again. Oh, wait, no I can't."

That's the second coldest night I've ever experienced - the first being when I was the sergeant of the guard while stationed in South Korea in February of 1971.

Nothing - nothing will rival that!

Go Frogs!

Froglaw

It looks like Baylor is still letting its own Police Department handle the investigation instead of Waco PD.

Maybe it is the way the article was written (poorly).

Campus Police Officers DO NOT HAVE THE LABS AND TECHNOLOGY TO INVESTIGATE A MAJOR CRIME.

Barnie Fife in a Baylor PD uniform has no business doing a rape investigation.

BPD needs to observe, report to WPD, and assist only when asked.

Geez.

Chongo94

Most Tech fans and grads are (were) very against a Briles here. Sadly though, there are some out there (and way more than I’d like to think I’m sure) that think like this moron apparently did. It’s amazing.