• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Joe2001

One other thing.

I just love guys like Moose who now say “everyone has known Barlow might not sign here...”

When I posted here the very first time the REAL reason Barlow wasn’t signing on Dec 19th all I got in return was Moose saying stuff like “..Barlow is waiting until everyone else sign first he is truly committed”.

The commitment was always soft.

Now that it’s become obvious Moose jumps on board the truth train and forgets who is the conductor.

flyfishingfrog

One other thing.

I just love guys like Moose who now say “everyone has known Barlow might not sign here...”

When I posted here the very first time the REAL reason Barlow wasn’t signing on Dec 19th all I got in return was Moose saying stuff like “..Barlow is waiting until everyone else sign first he is truly committed”.

Now that it’s become obvious Moose jumps on board the truth train and forgets who is the conductor.
Again - you act like getting or not getting Barlow is some major determining factor in the quality of our class and the future of our team

One guy has never made anything close to that impact including LT

Barlow would be great here - but he is far from the only RB that could be great and no one person is what we need to win a B12 or not

But a guy who seriously thinks going to TCU with a HC that has almost 20 years tenure vs a school who doesn’t even have an OC to meet him is the same thing - he probably needs to seriously consider the abyss that is USC

I have no words about why anyone that plays offense would pick a bottom half b10 team ever...

Eight

One other thing.

giphy.gif

Wexahu

One other thing.

Everyone knows that a commit that doesn't sign in December is still open to being recruited so he isn't 100% committed. Duh. I just can't figure out why this is such a big deal to you to win this internet battle.