• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Hell, there’s even a second non-TCU moderator with east Texas roots who posts over there that supports everything JC says. Helluva troll job on our staff by the Barlow’s I guess.

TAINTed frog

Darwin’s family wants him to go play football at USC or Minnesota. TCU does not have Darwin Barlow’s family support. Mom would love for her son to choose USC or Minnesota. This is the reality of the situation.
giphy.gif

Eight

i would suggest asking the chancellor/president at usc who the next ad and head coach will be because after how things played out with kingsbury and the the thin ice helton is sitting on i have more hope in seeing the lisa t swimsuit photo again on this site over the current usc ad and head coach on their sidelines in 2020

Joe2001

If there’s anything a mom wants it’s for her son to be FURTHER away from home. It’s unbelievable how you’re able to post the exact opposite of what is getting posted by the moderator on the other board. And oddly enough on the same day he posts his updates.

I’m just giving you the truth. You’ve accused me of just copying moderators as well. I’m not interested in giving out info which needs to make you fill comfortable Moose. There are other people who read this site other than yourself. Darwin loves TCU. His family has been gently pushing for other options and they have their reasons. I’m just giving out real information in real time.

Moose Stuff

I’m just giving you the truth. You’ve accused me of just copying moderators as well. I’m not interested in giving out info which needs to make you fill comfortable Moose. There are other people who read this site other than yourself. Darwin loves TCU. His family has been gently pushing for other options and they have their reasons. I’m just giving out real information in real time.

You’re one of two things..... 1) A troll who’s very committed to a fairly odd bit OR 2) You’re giving out what you THINK is real information. You just aren’t smart enough to know what to do with it.

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

I believe Shane Buechele will be transferring to SMU, so we haven't seen the last of him.

Good trade off for Sonny Dyes and the SMU Mustangs. They lose Ben Hicks to Arkansas but gain a better passer and starsie kid out of Shane Buechele.
I’m sorry, how the hell does SMU get Buchelle and we get the backup from KSU. I think maybe our school isn’t nearly as desirable as we think it is. Is this a “can’t transfer in the big 12” thing?

netty2424

Darwin’s family wants him to go play football at USC or Minnesota. TCU does not have Darwin Barlow’s family support. Mom would love for her son to choose USC or Minnesota. This is the reality of the situation.
I asked you a couple weeks ago when you posted something along the lines of “there’s more left for TCU to do,” and I asked you to share what’s left for them to do. You didn’t answer. If Barlow doesn’t come to TCU, it’s all your fault. How can you sleep at night knowing what you’ve done!!!!!!!

flyfishingfrog

I’m sorry, how the hell does SMU get Buchelle and we get the backup from KSU. I think maybe our school isn’t nearly as desirable as we think it is. Is this a “can’t transfer in the big 12” thing?
no idea if we ever talked to Buechele - but there was no way that Herman was going to let him transfer to TCU. Beyond that, he won't be on anyone's campus until June - so not sure he is going to help much this year even at SMU.

Good thing about Buechele for SMU is he has two years left, but we don't need a QB for two years that can make an impact later in the year at best and mostly next year - we need one to make an impact this year or not at all really.