• The KillerFrogs

2018 Bowl Game TV Guide w/ Spreads

Moose Stuff

Yeah, I can't imagine what about this game would diminish him wanting to play football. They would be absolutely dead in the water without what he has done in this game.

At the end of the day the main issue we’re dealing with isn’t which sport he’s better at. It’s which sport does he like more. And if the answer was baseball he wouldn’t be playing football for OU this fall.

LisaLT

Yeah, I can't imagine what about this game would diminish him wanting to play football. They would be absolutely dead in the water without what he has done in this game.
That might be true but compare the long term advantages to an MLB career vs a speculative NFL career. I don’t think he would be a starter in the NFL.

At the end of the day the main issue we’re dealing with isn’t which sport he’s better at. It’s which sport does he like more. And if the answer was baseball he wouldn’t be playing football for OU this fall.
No doubt. And the only one who doesn't seem to get that, or at least doesn't want to acknowledge it, is his agent.

LisaLT

The problem with that is his MLB career may well be more speculative than his NFL career.
He’s what 5’10” at best? Very very very few QBs make it in the NFL at that height no matter how good they are in college. Just seems like he has better options in baseball. But nothing is ever guaranteed in any sport at any level.

Latest posts