• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

Delusional fan base is making a comeback

Wow, what a tool. Does he even know we just beat them for a 4th year straight ... with a qb in the game who would be 4th string if another qb did not have a lack of everything in his foot?
Will be fun to watch the flood of tears when we beat them for a 5th in a row.

Mean Purple

so you win an exciting bowl game for the first time in years, had a solid season, and the best thing you can think to post on social media is a jab at a school who beat you with basically their #4 quarterback
I would say that game was no more exciting than ours. We had no offense, they had no defense. At least we had an an excuse with the reality that we are keeping have the doctors in Fort Worth in business.

Darn Rapelor

Eight

I would say that game was no more exciting than ours. We had no offense, they had no defense. At least we had an an excuse with the reality that we are keeping have the doctors in Fort Worth in business.

Darn Rapelor

wasn't really comparing the frogs bowl game with baylor's game.

merely that it was a solid game in terms of excitement, entertainment, and he is taking shots at tcu on social media for not losing to baylor, but losing to kansas.

i guess i don't understand the true purpose of social media as it seems the primary purpose is to provide evidence how freaking stupid some peope are in this world

dawg

so you win an exciting bowl game for the first time in years, had a solid season, and the best thing you can think to post on social media is a jab at a school who beat you with basically their #4 quarterback

Not only beat you with their 4th QB who had never attempted a pass prior to that game but also held your offense to 9 points. Baylor gonna Baylor.

i guess i don't understand the true purpose of social media as it seems the primary purpose is to provide evidence how freaking stupid some people are in this world

Yep. Mike Gundy was spot-on in his assessment of twitter.

Big Frog II

We beat them this year with two hands tied behind our backs. If you look up the word delusional, a Baylor fan's picture will be right beside it.

Also they seem to have forgotten that the NCAA is going to level penalties against them next spring.

GeoFrog

at the :20 sec mark

tenor.gif

netty2424

wasn't really comparing the frogs bowl game with baylor's game.

merely that it was a solid game in terms of excitement, entertainment, and he is taking shots at tcu on social media for not losing to baylor, but losing to kansas.

i guess i don't understand the true purpose of social media as it seems the primary purpose is to provide evidence how freaking stupid some peope are in this world
giphy.gif