• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Mean Purple

I've been surprised that this hasn't happened before....University needs to clamp down on it before there are major injuries or worse...."I'd walk all over you to see The Who"....
well, back in the 1990's, their drum major, or whatever they call that arm waiver, was up on his band ladder as the gaylor line came running down the field, well, lumbering down the field at their old stadium and they knocked the ladder over. the poor dork ended up with a significant injury and a trip to the hospital. It was sometime around 95 to 97, if I recall correctly.

darn baylor.

froginaustin

There’s a video out there on the interwebz of someone pulling a board off the side of a box releasing a big flock of yellow ducklings that scurry around. I suppose TCU would not consider playing that on the video board during next year’s Baylor game in honor of their “line”.

None of the ducklings trip or get trampled though.

YA

There’s a video out there on the interwebz of someone pulling a board off the side of a box releasing a big flock of yellow ducklings that scurry around. I suppose TCU would not consider playing that on the video board during next year’s Baylor game in honor of their “line”.

That’s brilliant!! TCU needs to do this

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

We have past evidence that these dorks can't do simple things.

7uns3meOaoyhW.gif