• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

So, I went to a bar with some co workers next to the hotel and may have darned ship up.

There was a group of people shooting darts, which is new to me because we have beer pong and cornhole at most of our bars locally.

We started throwing darts here in Houston, when a woman steps up and tells me and the crew to quit yelling and whatnot unless we are going to either play or become cheerleaders. I noticed that she and several others were wearing Wisconsin gear, but didn’t think anything about it.... the group comes back to me and starts talking about where she and her group are from and where I’m from and then starts bagging on LSU, which I don’t give a ship, but it gave me a chance to shoot the bull.

I replied with something along the lines of saying that people from Wisky can’t read bc I’m wearing a TCU pullover and how awesome it was to beat them in the rose bowl.

The conversation started coming to a close when we asked the girl’s if they’d ever had a mini van... (urban dictionary).

That’s when I noticed a pen on her blouse said **^* and I realized that we had been acting like ship heads to our HR and benefits department who is outsourced and out of coincidence was in the the same town and the same time for training:

giphy.gif

SnoSki

A Lamborghini SUV? I’ve never been that late to little league.

Pretty sure I want a crew cab king ranch next, but I’ll be damned if they don’t cost more than some of the German sedans I used to scoff at for being overpriced.
I remember the only new vehicle my parents ever bought was a GMC Yukon (no Denali, fabric seats) in 1999. Dad paid 29K for it and after 150K miles it became my first vehicle.

Crazy to think that those are nearly double that these days.

HFrog1999

Saw a Lamborghini Urus (SUV) on Hulen this morning. My new favorite dream car/suv.

Yuck

giphy.gif

I hate it when sports car manufacturers try to get into the SUV or Sedan business

If you want a Lamborghini buy this

source.gif

Not this

2019-lamborghini-urus-30.jpg

I feel the same way about the stupid Porsche SUV and Sedan

I have very strong opinions about cars I can’t afford. Please be considerate of those of us who have look at them

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
My dream car is simply the non-base-model of my current car. Not really, but the two are very similar (Kia Optima vs Kia Stinger). Used to want things like Porsches but now just seems like a PITA

HFrog1999

My dream car is simply the non-base-model of my current car. Not really, but the two are very similar (Kia Optima vs Kia Stinger). Used to want things like Porsches but now just seems like a PITA

Several years ago, my boss and I landed a $7 million per year account. He already had a 911, but he was looking to upgrade. I looked at all sorts of cars with him, but it ended up being between the Mercedes SLS and an Aston Martin. I believe he ended up getting the Vanquish. It was a fantastic car, until the radio quit working. Still, I'd love to have an Aston.

Chico Dusty

I joked with a buddy today... he just picked up his new Tesla and was telling me the features and one was it can “summon” or some bs where the car can self drive itself to the curb of the parking lot while you’re waiting, like a self driving valet. And I said, that’s awesome, [ Finebaum ]tttt I just hope my car can start half the time..

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Yuck

giphy.gif

I hate it when sports car manufacturers try to get into the SUV or Sedan business

If you want a Lamborghini buy this

source.gif

Not this

2019-lamborghini-urus-30.jpg

I feel the same way about the stupid Porsche SUV and Sedan

I have very strong opinions about cars I can’t afford. Please be considerate of those of us who have look at them
See, I'd be one of those idiots that is fresh off the lot in a Lamborghini Aventador and lose control wrecking that b. In a Urus, I can haul my crew and haul some ass when needed.

Surfrog

Found out my Ford Explorer could drift the other day. Thanks to some idiot running a red light.

The wife wants the explorer and gave me the green light for an Alfa Romeo Giulia or 4C.

Speaking of Cars, new season of Grand Tour comes out mid Jan