• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

See, I'd be one of those idiots that is fresh off the lot in a Lamborghini Aventador and lose control wrecking that b. In a Urus, I can haul my crew and haul some ass when needed.
The problem with that Urus thing is when you tell people you drive a Lambo and show up in that, there will be lots of confusion and weird looks.

HFrog1999

Are you in an opium den?

Maybe

rnYdEfYaSVOyA.gif

That’d explain a lot of my posts

nwlafrog

Kinda feel like nwla owes us the rest of the story. ...,like did HR girl ever have a mini-van or not?

Just got back home. Saw her this morning as my buddy was puking in the shrubs. She waived and said hello and didn’t seem amused. I woke up realizing I was still drunk and my hangover would be starting shortly, so that pretty much sucked all day.

I don’t recall much from last night. I remember the woman being a bit boozy and taunting me for being an LSU fan when I was clearly wearing a Nike frog coach’s quarter zip pullover (humble brag). I remember telling her that I literally could not give her a scheiss even if I could find one. Then another guy brought up giving her a mini-van. She turned him down on his offer, which we all thought was rude. Then I remember tomahawk throwing darts across the bar over handed in a baseball wind-up to darn with everyone and then we staggered back to the hotel. I remember getting turned up in Samuel the Uber guy’s blue Prius and blaring mo bomba on the aux.