• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

I just got back from Waco. That is a sad, terrible town. They do their best on that show to make it look good, but there's no part of that town that's nice.

I did pick up a bottle of this to try tonight though.

10678771023902.png

ftwfrog

I want to say I read a few months back about red light camera tickets on HASMSP.

Needless to say, the misses rolled right on a red light, and there was a damn camera. Since the car is registered in my name it is addressed to me. It’d be pretty easy to prove that it wasn’t me, but I’m guessing it be pretty easy to prove that it’s my wife.

I’ve seen a few places online that says it’s “a civil ticket...and can’t be enforced as a criminal fine...blah blah blah”. Anyone have experience simply dodging these little letters of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that I’ve received in the mail?

Frogenstein

From everything I have heard, haven’t looked into it myself - lazy, the collection agency has no way of really enforcing the fine. Other than harassing you. I know a few people that haven’t paid for well over a year and nothing has come of it.

OFrog

I’ve seen a few places online that says it’s “a civil ticket...and can’t be enforced as a criminal fine...blah blah blah”. Anyone have experience simply dodging these little letters of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] that I’ve received in the mail?

You and/or your wife got caught breaking the law. Here's a novel concept... accept responsibility, pay the scheissing fine, and move on with your life.