• The KillerFrogs

FWST: How bad is TCU? One expert explains why they’re the most disappointing team in CFB

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
How bad is TCU? One expert explains why they’re the most disappointing team in CFB

BY PETER DAWSON
pdawson@star-telegram.com

TCU is having a bad season any way you slice it.

On the field, the Horned Frogs are 3-5 and will likely finish near the bottom of the Big 12 standings.

Off the field, head coach Gary Patterson has had to deal with the legal issues and dismissal of now-former TCU wide receiver KaVontae Turpin, as well de-commitments from several prominent recruits.

And during the latest podcast episode of "The Audible" with Stew & Bruce, Stewart Mandel of The Athletic says that TCU has been the most disappointing team in all of college football this season.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article220928030.html

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Agree, I cannot believe they decided this was something to make an article. There is no apparent editorial/newsroom leadership at the FWST. They are unable to generate, develop enterprise and informative news articles. They are interested only in attention-grabbing headlines used for click bait.

Agree, I cannot believe they decided this was something to make an article. There is no apparent editorial/newsroom leadership at the FWST. They are unable to generate, develop enterprise and informative news articles. They are interested only in attention-grabbing headlines used for click bait.
So stop posting lungs to the startlegram.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
How many signatures would you need on a petition to cease posting lungs from the Startlegram, Top? Serious question.
Ask the board owners. I will follow their direction.

Serious question, why do you want to censor or restrict and news or information? Surely you are able to pick and choose what you want to click on and read and let others make those decisions for themselves.

tcujsauce

Serious question, why do you want to censor or restrict and news or information? Surely you are able to pick and choose what you want to click on and read and let others make those decisions for themselves.

I haven't clicked on a FWST link since 'nam. I just think 99% of this board would sign it.

SuperTFrog

I like the links so I am not a co-signer of this bill.