• The KillerFrogs

It hurts so bad

WIN

You need to re-read my post. You are allowed one letter per month (30 days) which is how often you claim the "republican talking points letters" get published. Perfectly within the rules. OTOH, the liberal lady gets hers published as often as every 10 days, clearly violating the rules. So I am right that there is clear favoritism toward liberals at the FWST opinion page.

Maybe she is sleeping with Bud Kennedy.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
You need to re-read my post. You are allowed one letter per month (30 days) which is how often you claim the "republican talking points letters" get published. Perfectly within the rules. OTOH, the liberal lady gets hers published as often as every 10 days, clearly violating the rules. So I am right that there is clear favoritism toward liberals at the FWST opinion page.
This is the Frog Fan Forum not the General Board. Please stop talking politics. Most of us are all sick of it and nobody is changing anyone's minds here.

tcumaniac

This is the Frog Fan Forum not the General Board. Please stop talking politics. Most of us are all sick of it and nobody is changing anyone's minds here.
tenor.gif

Big Frog II

Of course it could've been the comment I made about one of their editorial board members, Bud Kennedy, and how he need to stick with hamburger reviews and leave thinking to people that can
If you get personal, they probably are going to do it every time.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Immediately after my local paper was bought by Berkshire Hathaway, they eliminated all on-line comment capability.

If you want to post a comment on an article, you have to go to a generic (and barely visited) Facebook page.

YA

I will repeat, the term snowflakes is not just for the left anymore and this topic proves it. Mommy, the are not letting me play like I used too and I want to take my ball and go home!! Bunch of babies that a viewpoint that was in vogue in the past is changing. Get used to it men

WhatTheFrog

Did I start something that shouldn't have been started? My bad!

It was a serious question, though. I have a feeling what the outcome is, I just wanted others to voice their opinions as to what they felt the driving force was.

It doesn't matter. I plan on having a ton of food available for visiting Frogs/passers by this weekend. I hope so, anyway. It will be lunch fare/dinner fare, depending on when you pass by my tailgate. I will be on the north side of Alice Carlson, and there will be a big tailgate thing happening close to a basketball goal and I will be grilling. If you pass by, shout "What The Frog!" and I'm sure I will respond. If you're hungry or thirsty, I will respond (hopefully) with some food and/or drink.

If I don't respond off the bat, with animosity or aggression,we should be good. If you throw a trash can at me, you should AT LEAST expect the same from me. :)