• The KillerFrogs

This is where Gary starts to lose his chili with fans, press, etc....

Punter1

Defense plays well enough to beat Ohio State, Texas and Tech...but pathetic offense kills us.

Playcalling is suspect at best, offensive rotations of skills guys is puzzling at best. Shawn Robinson looks like he has never received a day of coaching in his life. I guess Collins can't play a lick because any idiot HC or OC would have played him by now.

Gary is about to start getting extremely testy and it's only gonna make boat worse...

LVH

He deserves to get some tough questions. This is a slow motion train wreck. Collins can't be so bad that he isn't worth the chance. At this point it's all about the coaches being stubborn jack wagons and trying to prove a point with SR by letting him play his way out of this prolific slump. I truly hope he gets lots of tough questions.

Collins is Tyler Matthews 2.0

In 2013 everyone wanted Boykin benched for Matthews, Matthews comes in and stinks it up.

I believe if Collins were a viable option he would have seen he field by now

Moose Stuff

Defense plays well enough to beat Ohio State, Texas and Tech...but pathetic offense kills us.

Playcalling is suspect at best, offensive rotations of skills guys is puzzling at best. Shawn Robinson looks like he has never received a day of coaching in his life. I guess Collins can't play a lick because any idiot HC or OC would have played him by now.

Gary is about to start getting extremely testy and it's only gonna make boat worse...

Dude had a rough week. I’ll allow him to be testy if that’s what happens.

Sebastian S

Collins has not seen real playing time.

Even when he went in for an injured robinson, it was obvious passing plays because of the position we were in.

And here we are, OU is next. We aren't holding that offense to under 30.

Actually he said said this is on me in the post game. Not testy at all.

TCUWIN

He deserves to get some tough questions. This is a slow motion train wreck. Collins can't be so bad that he isn't worth the chance. At this point it's all about the coaches being stubborn jack wagons and trying to prove a point with SR by letting him play his way out of this prolific slump. I truly hope he gets lots of tough questions.
This is all about cumbie proving a point. He has been told to give Collins some reps. And he isn't. Somehow, he thinks he is above or equal to Patterson. That's patterson's fault for not putting his foot down.

Mean Purple

Frankly, the shtick that comes out in those types of press conferences is never good. Right now he is owning it. He has seemed way too calm this year. But he is owning it. But he has to step in on offense. I know he says he does not coach that, but we always hear reports of him going into offensive meetings and setting things straight.

TCUWIN

We got beat by Tech's 3rd string quarterback because our 1st string quarterback can't get the job done.

Let THAT sink in.
And add to it that the coach everyone thinks is terrible (Kliff) changed his offense in a week and came up with plays that suited the 3rd stringer and helped his team win a game. When has our OC changed plays to our players. We are still running the same plays we ran with Meachum. Only difference is Meachum's trick plays worked. Ours...lost yards in the waiting.

Mean Purple

Collins is Tyler Matthews 2.0

In 2013 everyone wanted Boykin benched for Matthews, Matthews comes in and stinks it up.

I believe if Collins were a viable option he would have seen he field by now
Then it must be worse than what most can imagine. Because the starting qb is not even average so far.

Could be that the backup is like turp, does not shine as much in practice, but plays well in a game. the thing is, you have to give the guy more than just a few reps in dire situations.