• The KillerFrogs

OU game is 11:00 kickoff

Eight

UT/OU is almost always an 11 am kick. Maybe last year was different for some reason, but that is almost always the early game.

moved for television and if you go back and look at the times early in the history of the big 12 up to roughly 2008 you will see split between the 11:00 am slot and the 2:30 slot.

HToady

Your job is to pay your money and accept whatever is thrown at you by the media, conference, et. al. If you don't like it you're allegiances will come into question by guys like Nick Saban.

Purp

Makes no difference to me this time b/c we'll be out of town (may have to leave a little earlier so I can be in front of the TV by kickoff, though). That said, with youth soccer games in the mornings 11am kicks are suboptimal. In the not-too-distant future it won't matter what time the game is, though, b/c we'll be a tournaments all weekend.

Otherwise, I kinda prefer the earlier kicks for our games because it gives me more time to get home and watch the tail end of the 2:30 games and prime time games. We miss the other best games of the day when we play night games.