• The KillerFrogs

Casey Printers Part Deux

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Wat8.jpg

FrogLifeYo

SR is too careless with the ball. Throws off the back foot. Doesn’t seem to care about turnovers and putting his team in tough spots.

I said it last week, and I will say it again. This is Casey Printers Reborn.

This SR era is over. Move him to LB or let him transfer. He has no business on this team.
Put down the alcohol

SR is too careless with the ball. Throws off the back foot. Doesn’t seem to care about turnovers and putting his team in tough spots.

This SR era is over. Move him to LB or let him transfer. He has no business on this team.
I guess you woke up this morning and said "today, I'm going to make a total fool of myself."

SnoSki

Thank goodness GP had a little more grace when Andy and Boykin were making their first few starts.

Tom Brown

Total [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

Moose Stuff

This is pathetic and has no place on this board. I thought you were better than this.

FrogCop19

Your steelfrog is showing.