• The KillerFrogs

Casey Printers Part Deux

Moose Stuff

Is that your standard go to now? weak sauce. stay on the porch

Please quantify the statement that Boykin and Dalton were pretty far ahead of SR in their first few starts.

I’ll give you some help....

Boykin threw 7 picks in his first 5 starts and lost three of those games (including a 3 pick loss to ISU).

AD threw 5 TD and 3 picks in his first 5 starts (2 losses) and only threw for over 210 yards once in those 5 starts (including lighting up SMU for 108 yards).

Last edited:

Mean Purple

Please quantify the statement that Boykin and Dalton were pretty far ahead of SR in their first few starts.

Boykin threw 7 picks in his first 5 starts and lost three of those games (including a 3 pick loss to ISU).

AD threw 5 TD and 3 picks in his first 5 starts (2 losses) and only threw for over 210 yards once in those 5 starts (including lighting up SMU for 108 yards).
They both had far better throwing mechanics. Could actually lead the rcvr.

Some folks use stats like a drunk uses a lamp post. To lean on instead of enlightenment.

tcudoc

Jason Philly hacked my account from 6pm-7pm on Saturday.

It wasn’t me.
Jason's Philly....yum
o.jpg

notyalc

Heck Boykin threw 3 interceptions in the Peach Bowl. And almost a fourth to Listenbee.

Armadillo

Jason Philly hacked my account from 6pm-7pm on Saturday.

It wasn’t me.

I'd say you need to issue a forum-wide apology, mostly to Wes and Ms. Zeller.

Then a public apology to the other posters on this forum, asking for forgiveness.

And then a personal apology to Armadillo. But publicaly. With contrition.

You can even do it on my "BEER FORUM".

(#sarcasm font.....kinda)

tcufrogprince1

Let's get real stuped. Let's fire GP and let SR coach. Kill two dingbats with six stones. It makes complete cents after 20 sheets of teguila. Mike bownce! Arggggrgagrarrrl blurp! Separate qweation. If I assault mi ford mustandg. Will it come back to haunt me in 45 years? I'm running for guvna of Texas.

Double V

Let's get real stuped. Let's fire GP and let SR coach. Kill two dingbats with six stones. It makes complete cents after 20 sheets of teguila. Mike bownce! Arggggrgagrarrrl blurp! Separate qweation. If I assault mi ford mustandg. Will it come back to haunt me in 45 years? I'm running for guvna of Texas.
Male Ford Mustang or female Ford Mustang??