• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa St. Predictions

Strat Frog

What was the score a couple of years back when Boykin threw a pass and the ISU defensive lineman jumped up, caught it, and ran it back for a TD? If I’m recalling that correctly, then that’ll be the kind of game/score here possibly...

LVH

Man we have so many negative nancy dumbasses on this board

There were actually retards last night arguing with me that we wouldn't be favored in this game. Why don't you all fly/drive here to Las Vegas and place a huge wager on Iowa State +11 which is the current line since so many of you were adamant we would be dogs.

dawg

Iowa St - 13
TCU - 16

ISU's defense and tall receivers frustrated the heck out of the Frogs last year, and I'm figuring they do the same to a less mature TCU offense and defense again. I'm not sure why I'm predicting a win, but the thought of predicting a loss is too grim to contemplate. Win and we can get to 8 wins. Lose this one, and we may be looking at seven non-wins. *vomit*

Edit: SR throws 1 pick.

Last edited:

FrogLifeYo

Honestly I’m not ready to predict this one. On paper this looks bad for us. Not because we aren’t twice as
Talented but because they play with a style that frustrates undisciplined teams to death.....For those unaware we are about as undisciplined as you can be...This is about as simple as you can make it..if we are + in turnover margin on the season, we are likely sitting at 4-0 and ranked about 8...Instead We are at -8 or -10 on the season and 2-2 and unranked...Who knows what TCU team shows up Sat

Zubaz

Home crowd, prime time, and outside of the backup QB being able to move the ball a bit against OU they haven't looked very good at all. I think we put it together for at least this game. Maybe one boneheaded fumble / INT, but 35-17 feels about right.

Wexahu

Honestly I’m not ready to predict this one. On paper this looks bad for us. Not because we aren’t twice as
Talented but because they play with a style that frustrates undisciplined teams to death.....For those unaware we are about as undisciplined as you can be...This is about as simple as you can make it..if we are + in turnover margin on the season, we are likely sitting at 4-0 and ranked about 8...Instead We are at -8 or -10 on the season and 2-2 and unranked...Who knows what TCU team shows up Sat

Yes, I don’t think their style is a good matchup for our team. They make teams go on methodical drives for the most part (not really our specialty right now), and Montgomery will absolutely expose poor tackling. I still think we’ll win but I’m not expecting an easy game.

Yes, I don’t think their style is a good matchup for our team. They make teams go on methodical drives for the most part (not really our specialty right now), and Montgomery will absolutely expose poor tackling. I still think we’ll win but I’m not expecting an easy game.
We already played Southern and SMU so there are no more easy games for this TCU team.

OmniscienceFrog

What was the score a couple of years back when Boykin threw a pass and the ISU defensive lineman jumped up, caught it, and ran it back for a TD? If I’m recalling that correctly, then that’ll be the kind of game/score here possibly...

It was actually six years ago and the DT that did the honors was current (sort of) Dallas Cowboy DT David Irving.

Final Score was:

Iowa State - 37

TCU - 23

cdsfrog

It was actually six years ago and the DT that did the honors was current (sort of) Dallas Cowboy DT David Irving.

Final Score was:

Iowa State - 37

TCU - 23

Boykins first start? I expect we see a 2012 baylor type performance this year too. Similar type year I bet Hopefully better like 8-4/9-3.