• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa St. Predictions

CountryFrog

As a Cyclone fan, I think ISU is going to need some help from TCU to win this one. We haven't had much of an offensive identity this year. Maybe not having an OC has something to do with that. Offensive line play has been suspect as well.

ISU has been pretty solid on the defensive side of the ball. The DBs have had a tendency to give up the big play though. Happened vs. both Iowa and Oklahoma. Nearly happened vs. Akron too.

Unless ISU wins the turnover battle, I see TCU winning this 27-16.

On a side note, any recommendations for Tex-Mex in the Stockyards area? Is the Oktoberfest celebration worth checking out?
I think the Oktoberfest is cool. My wife and I always enjoy it.

As for the Tex Mex. Lots of people recommending Joe Ts and you've already seen some of the pros and cons there. It's a really cool place to hang out and get a margarita if you're into that. Just don't go in expecting it to be great Mexican food because it's really not. Plus it's a very limited menu. Really, like a lot of food, the best Mexican places are the little hole in the wall type joints in random places around the Metroplex. A lot of these bigger places don't do it for me, but I grew up around a lot of Hispanic families as a kid and ate a ton of real homemade Mexican food so I'm a little spoiled in that regard.

LaxFrog3

13-3 Frogs..
ISU scores first and we don’t score in the first two quarters.. We score two field goals and then we get a pick 6 in the fourth quarter and hold it out.. go frogs!!!