• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Lone Frog

The original one in the press conference or the new one dropped during Friday rush hour?

The new one. I'd link, but it's a pop-up video off ESPN's college football page.

The highlights:
-It's a cheap PR stunt.
-The time to apologize was two days ago, not now.
-If you're going to apologize, do it like a man. Stand up and answer questions.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Someone did the math and it was like $400k.
Thanks for the math (too early a.m. for me to come up with a decent meth joke....maybe later). Still I’m scratching my head—for a gazillionaire like him, what didn’t get done those 6 weeks or what utility got turned off or what vital thing did not get purchased that amounted to any Real kinda suffering in his house? My guess is Zero.

College Game Day discussing the CUM issue. They're talking about CUM's role while suspended and his role overall first three games. Lee Corso says, "they can beat those first three teams with anyone as their coach, they're that good!"

scheiss you Corso.
It always sucks to tune in Game Day and see Lee Corpso is still in the panel. My BIL’s dad is a huge IU fan. He has always said Corso should be indicted for murdering their football program.

netty2424

It always sucks to tune in Game Day and see Lee Corpso is still in the panel. My BIL’s dad is a huge IU fan. He has always said Corso should be indicted for murdering their football program.
Corso is definitely not my favorite but he's got a decent bit going with the mascot hat. That said, one would think a little research would be required to step on set so ridiculous blanket statements aren't vomited about programs in general.

Corso will be giving GP high praises if CGD comes to Arlington as one of the best coaches in college football, a great defensive mind. Yet 3 weeks earlier tOSU is mopping up TCU with a GA as their head coach while CUM is out.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Corso is definitely not my favorite but he's got a decent bit going with the mascot hat. That said, one would think a little research would be required to step on set so ridiculous blanket statements aren't vomited about programs in general.

Corso will be giving GP high praises if CGD comes to Arlington as one of the best coaches in college football, a great defensive mind. Yet 3 weeks earlier tOSU is mopping up TCU with a GA as their head coach while CUM is out.
Yeah everything they do is scripted. But especially Corso because he’s so sadly senile.

Eight

The new one. I'd link, but it's a pop-up video off ESPN's college football page.

The highlights:
-It's a cheap PR stunt.
-The time to apologize was two days ago, not now.
-If you're going to apologize, do it like a man. Stand up and answer questions.

the time to apologize to courtney was in 2015 right after he fired zac's stupid ass. as far as i am concerned any apology after then is too late in this matter

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
3db9bd8e422940908326ddc7c892ee66.gif