• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

That video had me cracking up. At :15 look at the "mission statement".

Proof of win at all costs, and boy have they had an impact on their community! Still waiting on that whole "developing a pro player" thing... Love how they tack on "have fun" at the end like an afterthought.

There seems to be a dire sense of urgency to create some type of diversion to combat the boredom of being confined to

Waco's boondocks. An attempt to curtail the lingering stigma of carnal notoriety that embodies Baylor's culture.

Froglaw

I like the way you think.

On another note, my wife and I are thinking about traveling out to Morgantown for this year's game. Any advice or recommendations?

Maniac,

Girlfriend of Froglaw and I have already booked a long weekend at the Greenbrier.

If you go PM me and we can tailgate.

You'll love Morgantown!

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

3CFC1B9D-001D-48B8-9B14-D197C72BECDC.gif

Frog-in-law1995

about to be real good in waco--of course the dorks will say that briles was scapegoated and should be brought back asap

Not saying Briles was blameless, but it’s certainly looking like they hoped piling as much on football as possible and then firing Briles would appease the media and allow the larger school-wide issues to sneak by.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Not saying Briles was blameless, but it’s certainly looking like they hoped piling as much on football as possible and then firing Briles would appease the media and allow the larger school-wide issues to sneak by.
So, the dorks en masse have been right all along that the regents hated football and were mad at all the success it brought Baylor?

Latest posts