• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

272fca.jpg
I’m not allowed to drink Gin anymore.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Got up in the middle of the night to take a leak. Walking back into dark bedroom I kicked the corner of the bed post with three smallest toes on my left foot. I didn’t notice it at the time but apparently I split one of them open and then got back in bed. On white sheets. With a white comforter. Looks like some small animal was murderer in my bed.

Guess I will be greenlighting the purchase of new bedding and possibly an area rug.

Phormered.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Wifey won an all expense paid trip for us to Disneyworld.

Flying out this morning. No kids.

Never been to Disneyworld.

Those of you who have been - any recommendations for must see [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] or rides?
You are going to Disney World without kids?

I recommend you just don’t go to Disney World. Sit by the pool. Drive out to the beach. Play golf. Do anything else.

Disney is something you endure for your childrens’ sake.

Don’t be this couple:

things-learn-when-you-go-to-disneyworld-as-an-adu-2-2674-1449263310-5_dblbig.jpg

Edit: congrats to your wife. Disney doesn’t have alcohol. Epcot does. Pro tip.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

I recommend you just don’t go to Disney World. Sit by the pool. Drive out to the beach. Play golf. Do anything else.

Don’t be this couple:

things-learn-when-you-go-to-disneyworld-as-an-adu-2-2674-1449263310-5_dblbig.jpg

Ok thanks.

We’re staying at Disney Beach Club Resort. Her work is having their annual award gala there so there will be mostly adults in the group.

We have passes to all the parks. My plan was to spend time at Epcot and Hollywood studios. The only thing I’ve found in my research that I want to hit is the Test Track at Epcot.

Not sure if I mentioned it but I haven’t had a hard drink in 7 years. Pros: not living in my car, now studying at TCU, married to amazing lady Cons: Not being able to add to discussions about IPAs, Whiskys, Gin.

Ron Swanson

Don’t be this couple:

I worked at JPM with a nerd who went to Disneyworld for his honeymoon.

Unrelated to that... I’ve never been and don’t know anything about it, but I’ve heard it’s not a bad time for adults.

Frog-in-law1995

Ok thanks.

We’re staying at Disney Beach Club Resort. Her work is having their annual award gala there so there will be mostly adults in the group.

We have passes to all the parks. My plan was to spend time at Epcot and Hollywood studios. The only thing I’ve found in my research that I want to hit is the Test Track at Epcot.

Not sure if I mentioned it but I haven’t had a hard drink in 7 years. Pros: not living in my car, now studying at TCU, married to amazing lady Cons: Not being able to add to discussions about IPAs, Whiskys, Gin.

Hollywood is great, but Animal Kingdom is quickly becoming the best park out there, imo. We’re going to Universal Studios with the kiddo for the Harry Potter stuff next year, but are gonna head down to those two parks at Disney as well.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ok thanks.

Beach Club is a good place. Right on the Boardwalk. The pool at the resort next door, which you can use, had a sand bottom. And the sand is some high tech, alien stuff that doesn’t stick to you even when you’re wet.

Hope you enjoy. Wasn’t trying to rain In your parade. I have lived in Florida twice and spent way too much time in Orlando on business. I hate everything Florida and especially anything Orlando. I’m not an impartial judge.

I’m ok with Florida panhandle. I can pretend it is Alabama.

SnoSki

Got up in the middle of the night to take a leak. Walking back into dark bedroom I kicked the corner of the bed post with three smallest toes on my left foot. I didn’t notice it at the time but apparently I split one of them open and then got back in bed. On white sheets. With a white comforter. Looks like some small animal was murderer in my bed.

Guess I will be greenlighting the purchase of new bedding and possibly an area rug.

Phormered.

I did that same exact thing last week. Left pinky toenail split in half. Bad words were spoken.

My sister in law was over last week and kept asking her 18 month old if he was excited to go TO Disney next year. She said it over and over as if she wanted us to comment on it but neither of us said a word. After she left we laughed at what dumbasses they are for taking a 2 yr old to Disney. My son just turned 3 and I'm not opposed to going to Disney one day but the thought of taking him now never once entered my mind.

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Don’t be this couple:

Is that Altuve after the Series?