• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Hate to give away my true identity on here, but my new Devil’s sweater arrived today.

kXlplp0.jpg

SnoSki

What do you guys use for your wallet? I’ve had a leather wallet that I generally like for about 10 years now, but, due to the location of one of the seams, it will break in half the top-most card after about 6 months of use.

Thinking about switching to a money clip or something else just because I’m tired of having to call and get my card replaced every 6 months (and then update all my automatic billing stuff).

netty2424

What do you guys use for your wallet? I’ve had a leather wallet that I generally like for about 10 years now, but, due to the location of one of the seams, it will break in half the top-most card after about 6 months of use.

Thinking about switching to a money clip or something else just because I’m tired of having to call and get my card replaced every 6 months (and then update all my automatic billing stuff).
https://humnwallet.com/collections/all/products/matte-black-humn-mini-rfid-blocking

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

Saddleback Leather Front Pocket ID Wallet

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Worked with an orthopedic surgeon years ago who was going thru an acrimonious divorce. He was a real peacock; thought he was the most desirable guy in the room and just knew all the women wanted him. He was so vain that he didn't carry a wallet, cause it took away from the nice curve of his ass. When he got to the hospital in the morning, he locked his wallet, with a large sum of cash, in his corvette. Well, over time, he realized he was losing money but couldn't figure out how. Finally, he figured out that his wife, who had access to his OnStar account, was stopping by the hospital, calling OnStar to unlock the car, and taking some cash for herself. The nurses thought it was hysterical, since they didn't care from him. Moral of the story: keep your wallet in your pocket.

Frog-in-law1995

Worked with an orthopedic surgeon years ago who was going thru an acrimonious divorce. He was a real peacock; thought he was the most desirable guy in the room and just knew all the women wanted him. He was so vain that he didn't carry a wallet, cause it took away from the nice curve of his ass. When he got to the hospital in the morning, he locked his wallet, with a large sum of cash, in his corvette. Well, over time, he realized he was losing money but couldn't figure out how. Finally, he figured out that his wife, who had access to his OnStar account, was stopping by the hospital, calling OnStar to unlock the car, and taking some cash for herself. The nurses thought it was hysterical, since they didn't care from him. Moral of the story: keep your wallet in your pocket.

Was this in south Arlington by any chance?

Mean Purple

https://txsaddlery.com/collections/wallets

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Tumi RFID protection wallet. Indestructible.

https://www.tumi.com/p/double-billfold-0111634IND

Frog-in-law1995

Money clip with a couple of credit cards, DL, LTC, etc inside my fat stack of bills. Haven't carried a wallet in back pocket since the huge checkbook wallet my freshman year at TCU.

That’s one of those fads that somehow got overlooked on the douchiness scale, but should’ve gotten max points. You were nobody on Northside in the 90s if your wallet didn’t extend above the top of your back pocket.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That’s one of those fads that somehow got overlooked on the douchiness scale, but should’ve gotten max points. You were nobody on Northside in the 90s if your wallet didn’t extend above the top of your back pocket.
The early 90’s were not a good time for fashion. We just didn’t realize it then.

The 80’s at least had comedic value. The 90’s were just sad. I’m glad I don’t have yearbooks from my college years.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
What kind of surgeon drives a Corvette?