• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Bh1IugvIQAAHMKM.jpg

Can't breaf. Dead.

Dodged a bullet with my son. About a week ago he came home with a little scrape on his palm and a bruise on his elbow. He kept saying "Damien do dat." I asked my wife if there was a Damien in his class and she said not that she knew of. Then he kept blaming things around the house on Damien. My wife keeps this mirror on the floor leaning against a wall bc she likes to sit and do her makeup. There was a scratch on the mirror and yesterday I asked him what happened and he said "Damien do dat." That's when I started to get freaked out. How does a 2-yr-old create an imaginary friend named Damien??? Got a text from my wife about an hour ago that Damien is a new kid in his class and is apparently not adjusting well. Whew.

Frog-in-law1995

Dodged a bullet with my son. About a week ago he came home with a little scrape on his palm and a bruise on his elbow. He kept saying "Damien do dat." I asked my wife if there was a Damien in his class and she said not that she knew of. Then he kept blaming things around the house on Damien. My wife keeps this mirror on the floor leaning against a wall bc she likes to sit and do her makeup. There was a scratch on the mirror and yesterday I asked him what happened and he said "Damien do dat." That's when I started to get freaked out. How does a 2-yr-old create an imaginary friend named Damien??? Got a text from my wife about an hour ago that Damien is a new kid in his class and is apparently not adjusting well. Whew.

I’d go ahead and invest in a crucifix dagger, just to be safe.

Chico Dusty

Him, more than his music

Fair enough. He def can rub ppl the wrong way - I think it’s somewhat a Mancunian thing. That was part of the reason Oasis didn’t dominate the US. Americans didn’t get their brand/humor or there “I don’t give a darn” attitude. He def has mellowed in his older days. And I follow him very closely and he’s a good dude behind some of his sound bites - takes care of his family, treats his fans well, and has a common man mentality.

Frog-in-law1995

YouTube Old Gregg. All the jokes are derived from a sketch.

Edit: I was pleased to find out that there was a reason behind all of it and it wasn’t just some realllly creepy dude on here.

I gotta be honest...I think I’m even more confused now. Is that like an old Second City or Kids in the Hall sketch or something?

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

I gotta be honest...I think I’m even more confused now. Is that like an old Second City or Kids in the Hall sketch or something?
The more you watch Old Greg, the funnier it gets. The first time i saw it I thought it was the stupidest thing I had ever seen. Then I watched it a couple more times and I started to find it funny (even though I still realize it’s incredibly stupid).

Then shortly after a couple more times watching it, our softball team name was “The Fuzzy Little Man Peaches”

nwlafrog

For the Houston people on here....

I’m a big fan of Z-Ro and respect the Astros season last year. Jam arse team and a jam arse song. Y’all deserved it. Can’t bring myself to add it to my Houston “ABN” playlist , but I admit, I was jamming it and my heart was racing for opening day.

Ron Swanson

For the Houston people on here....

I’m a big fan of Z-Ro and respect the Astros season last year. Jam arse team and a jam arse song. Y’all deserved it. Can’t bring myself to add it to my Houston “ABN” playlist , but I admit, I was jamming it and my heart was racing for opening day.

Haha, he’s so ridiculous

He went to high school with some buddies of mine and they said he would rap at house parties.