• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

Speaking of Tyler, I pulled into a Subway i think in Chandler a couple of months ago and there were five or six Bandidos dining in the parking lot. I could have gone around them but thought this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so chose to take the direct route. One of these guys was drinking his big gulp through a straw and I must have shown my amusement because his buddies started laughing. I said that picture of a Bandido with a sippy cup was going to stay with me awhile and they cracked up. Great guys. Love em.
If you ever take highway 14 off I20 to get to Tyler, you’ll see one of their “hangouts” I guess you could say. Looks like a simple small warehouse unless you read the faded sign on the road

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Speaking of Tyler, I pulled into a Subway i think in Chandler a couple of months ago and there were five or six Bandidos dining in the parking lot. I could have gone around them but thought this was a once in a lifetime opportunity so chose to take the direct route. One of these guys was drinking his big gulp through a straw and I must have shown my amusement because his buddies started laughing. I said that picture of a Bandido with a sippy cup was going to stay with me awhile and they cracked up. Great guys. Love em.
Buddy and I rode our bikes down to Austin years ago for the ROT rally. He went to a portable bathroom and pulled on the handle. It was locked. He went around to another, but got hit over the head with a beer bottle by a bandido prospect. Evidently there was a patch inside. 64 stitches. Bad night. I don't go to rallies anymore.

SnoSki

Buddy and I rode our bikes down to Austin years ago for the ROT rally. He went to a portable bathroom and pulled on the handle. It was locked. He went around to another, but got hit over the head with a beer bottle by a bandido prospect. Evidently there was a patch inside. 64 stitches. Bad night. I don't go to rallies anymore.

Yikes. What do you mean “patch inside?”

GeoFrog

If you ever take highway 14 off I20 to get to Tyler, you’ll see one of their “hangouts” I guess you could say. Looks like a simple small warehouse unless you read the faded sign on the road
Was it where Pee Wee's Big Adventure was filmed?

tumblr_mqgmklpczr1s3y9slo2_500.gif