• The KillerFrogs

FWST: The best coach in football is not getting the second chance he craves

Chongo94

Ran into one of these at the Apple store the other day.

Man I hate that place so much. Even when it's not Christmas it's like walking into the very heart of the most populous place on earth.

I've tried to determine decent times to go to attempt to mitigate the throngs there....it has yet to happen. Every single time it's a crowded beating. Darn Apple and their stores.

Pharm Frog

I can't believe Mac is still teaching at TCU with all the stuff he says about us.

Sometimes one can learn best from being exposed to the inverse of greatness. Role modeling works both ways. Have no issue with TCU employing someone who's work best exemplifies what not to do (as a poorly paid adjunct of course).

Tom Brown

Man I hate that place so much. Even when it's not Christmas it's like walking into the very heart of the most populous place on earth.

I've tried to determine decent times to go to attempt to mitigate the throngs there....it has yet to happen. Every single time it's a crowded beating. Darn Apple and their stores.

Many ways to avoid them.

Pharm Frog

If Apple Stores bother you and if there is a Ms. Chongo in your life, may I suggest that you avoid all Kendra Scott Jewelry stores. Population density rivals that of a clown car.

clowns-820x555.png

HToady

There are certain people you just don't "cozy up" to....because thay are so disgusting.
Art Briles
Jerry Sandusky
Harvey Weinstein

Bob

There are certain people you just don't "cozy up" to....because thay are so disgusting.
Art Briles
Jerry Sandusky
Harvey Weinstein
Don't be insulting to Harvey by including him in this list. He is only simply disgusting.

DelFrog

The 'best' coach in college football doesn't run an outlaw program, populated with tugs and rejects. He also doesn't run a program completely devoid of discipline, both on and off the field. Briles isn't the best coach in college football, but he is the biggest embarrassment in college football.

Pharm Frog

Yeah, but he didn’t write the headline.

Used to think this too but have been told that more and more “writers” are suggesting or writing their own headlines especially when the initial publish is online. But this was from a reporter at The Daily Oklahoman so no idea if it would apply at the FWST. Staffing cuts and need for quick copy he implied we’re to blame.

The headline does not say “college” football. Implies all football. Have no idea what the article says.

FrogCop19

Don't be insulting to Harvey by including him in this list. He is only simply disgusting.

So, someone who raped, sexually harassed, threatened, and revenge-slandered women for damn near 30 years should be insulted to be on that list? That's only "simply" disgusting to you? Priorities, sir. You need some.