• The KillerFrogs

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

West Coast Johnny

Patterson, Dixon & Schloss should get together in a room and pick a guy they all like. Or maybe one of the three would step forward to be the AD and then hire a quality assistant to run things.

4th. down

Whoever it is, make sure the person is ok with GP, Schloss., and Dixon. Other than that, for the nearterm, just about everything we wanted CDC to do already has been done for us.

I'll go with his actual job performance over some rating by a magazine that's become irrelevant. Doesn't matter, it's laughable to think he would even be considered.

His job performance was excellent. Go look it up. It was a suggestion , he probably has legal battle stuff to deal with so probably not even a possible candidate. But I think you have the wrong thoughts about him. A lot of misinformation out there.

“It’s beyond unfortunate,” Scott Stricklin, the athletic director at the University of Florid said. “It’s a tragedy. There’s no one more respected among his peers than he is (talking about th Utenn situation and Currie) .”

I also like Memphis's AD Tom Bowen and I like Jeremiah Donati of TCU as he is a great fundraiser. TCU has been great at finding ADs, so I trust they will find someone fantastic.

frogs9497

Just a quick personal story on Donati... I bought a new car over the summer, so I emailed the Frog Club to see about getting a Frog Club license plate frame. My wife was not giving up hers. When I got home from the office that day, on my front porch were a license plate frame, a few other Frog Club accessories and a handwritten note from Mr. Donati thanking me for my support of TCU athletics. So cool and very CDC-ish.

Punter1

I think Reid Ryan is a fantastic idea...like many people on here that know him he definitely has the energy, personality and business sense for the position.

Unfortunately I think he pretty much has his dream job right now where if the chips fall the right way he will preside over 3+ World Series titles in the next 10 years...for his hometown team. Hard to give that up.

Latest posts