• The KillerFrogs

2017 Coaching Carousel

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
When I hear the name "Willie Taggart", I think of this guy.

lw2145c.jpg

netty2424

Corby on The Ticket(DFW Radio) said the Chad Morris hire to Arkansas is all but complete.

Followed by Sumlin to SMU is a possibility as Despite the odds Frog said above.

netty2424

Arky buddy says Morris is going after Venables to be his DC and Arky is willing to open up the checkbook for him. I laughed about it, but he seemed fairly confident in it happening. Said Morris and Venables are good buddies and Venables is listening.

Rumor mill so who knows. Crazier things have happened.

TX_Krötenechse

Arky buddy says Morris is going after Venables to be his DC and Arky is willing to open up the checkbook for him. I laughed about it, but he seemed fairly confident in it happening. Said Morris and Venables are good buddies and Venables is listening.

That’s gonna hurt KSU’s chances of hiring Venables as HC when Snyder steps down this summer

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Does the guy that holds him back get to come along?

Sebastian S

Why is Willie Taggart so sought after? Oregon then FSU?

What has he done?

Nothing against him but I looked at his coaching history and had a bit of success at South Florida. 1 double digit win record in his coaching career. 10-2 at South Florida.

PO Frog

Why is Willie Taggart so sought after? Oregon then FSU?

What has he done?

Nothing against him but I looked at his coaching history and had a bit of success at South Florida. 1 double digit win record in his coaching career. 10-2 at South Florida.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.