• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

USA soccer is garbage right now. Time for Sunil Gulati to get canned? I've hated him since he hired Boob Bradley.

ETA: For those not following America was just eliminated from the World Cup. We will not be in Russia.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
USA soccer is garbage right now. Time for Sunil Gulati to get canned? I've hated him since he hired Boob Bradley.

ETA: For those not following America was just eliminated from the World Cup. We will not be in Russia.
I don't follow footy ball much but this is embarrassing. Something has to change.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Wife and I just finished watching The Baker Mayfields lose to Iowa State. The post game show starts out with some Fox dummy that said "literally no player on Iowa state was born the last time Iowa state beat Baylor. Literally no one. It's been 18 years."

How young does he think college students are?

These people get paid for this.

Purp

I don't really know ship about soccer but I feel like comparing us to Bama is a stretch.

You should just watch real sports so you don't get frustrated about things like this. It's pretty much like us not making it to the quidditch cup. /s
Disagree on Bama comparison, but it [ farging ] sucks to not make the draw. Big time step backwards.
Us and Mexico have been the Bama/tOSU of CONCACAF for years. Last cycle Mexico very nearly didn't qualify and now it's us who sucks, but those two federations are clearly the dominant ones in the region.

Tom Brown

Us and Mexico have been the Bama/tOSU of CONCACAF for years. Last cycle Mexico very nearly didn't qualify and now it's us who sucks, but those two federations are clearly the dominant ones in the region.

Ok ill give you CONCACAF. Early post seemed more world based.

Purp

Well Dempsey had a great career, but he'll pass the torch to Morris and Pulisic.

So now we wait 4 more years. It blows.
One of the things that hurts the most is that Deuce won't have a chance to score in 4 different World Cups. That's a special list of guys who've done that. Also hate that the World won't see Pulisic there next year.

Frog-in-law1995

Wife and I just finished watching The Baker Mayfields lose to Iowa State. The post game show starts out with some Fox dummy that said "literally no player on Iowa state was born the last time Iowa state beat Baylor. Literally no one. It's been 18 years."

How young does he think college students are?

These people get paid for this.

Maybe he watched film and mistook them for a HS team?