• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

nwlafrog

They want more likes/retweets/followers and ultimately the blue check mark. The end. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.......

mcdonalds-work-heres-that-attention-you-ordered.jpg

ScottPatrick

5 major camps this week in LA, TCU involved with the 1st:

southern-campjpg-ae468ce084af9477.jpg

Also this week:
Thursday: Airo 7-on-7 Louisiana State Championship presented by BATTLE
Friday: Tulane hosting LSU for New Orleans prospect camp
Saturday has 2 major 7 on 7 tourneys: LSU 7-on-7 tournament and New Orleans Saints will host the USA Football 7-on-7 tournament (Think LSU messed up)

netty2424

LSU pressure forced cancellation of another big camp this week that featured UT...hahahahaha

LSU-Texas camp war continues as Longhorns' Louisiana camp is canceled

https://www.si.com/college-football...amp-belhaven-university-tom-herman-ed-orgeron

(best thing about this is not only is UT pushed out but Orgeron is pissing off a lot of LA HS coaches in the process, win win)
Orgeron showing some pretty big insecurities. That can't translate well onto the field.

Wexahu

Orgeron showing some pretty big insecurities. That can't translate well onto the field.

Hiring him was a huge mistake by LSU.

It's gonna be one of those deals where he's on the really hot seat from Day 1 because he's not qualified for that job and I think quite a few people know that. It's going to knock that program back a notch or two. If they had taken a step back and did a real coaching search, there's no way he would've been the #1 candidate.