• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

10679578_10100742117417724_8373152413327863080_o.jpg

Stole from FB

Horny 4 Life

corpuschristifrog said:
Is the fade the new short side option?

Was wondering that myself.  It's a tough throw and usually a tough catch, especially when you're pressed against the sideline.

Our WR's need to do a better job of giving TB2 a little more room to work with.

TronCarter

POSITIVE TRON: WE WERE EXPECTING 8 WINS THIS SEASON AND WE JUST GAVE AWAY THE GAME TO THE TOP RANKED TEAM (EVEN THOUGH I STILL THINK WE DA BEST) IN THE CONFERENCE. HAVE HOPE MY NINJAS.

ALL CAPS TRON OUT

P.S: BIGSBY IS TO BLAME

Get Your Frogs Up

TronCarter said:
POSITIVE TRON: WE WERE EXPECTING 8 WINS THIS SEASON AND WE JUST GAVE AWAY THE GAME TO THE TOP RANKED TEAM (EVEN THOUGH I STILL THINK WE DA BEST) IN THE CONFERENCE. HAVE HOPE MY NINJAS.

ALL CAPS TRON OUT

P.S: BIGSBY IS TO BLAME
All caps Tron is the worst.

So is blow a 21 point lead GP.

smufrogger

Horned Eagle said:
One good thing to come out of this....people on this board will stop talking about how this could be the best TCU D ever.  
No ends and poor secondary. But out tackles and lbs are good. Gary needs to adjust based on his personnel

Hemingway

Horned Eagle said:
One good thing to come out of this....people on this board will stop talking about how this could be the best TCU D ever.  

I'll say it. We missed a big DE out there tonight.

Our secondary got taken out for Mickey D's tonight and then the Red Roof Inn.

Hughes Your Daddy

Well, that game made me feel like Art Briles just teabagged my arsehole with each of his d-cup breasts.

I'm not sure there's enough whiskey in the world to drown this sports sadness, but we're going to find out.

GeoFrog

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Completely sportsed out myself. Dropped a very loud F-bomb at the game and the guy in front of me turned around. Elder at my church who serves communion to my section every week. That's gonna be fun eye contact in the morning.
I feel you. When I was a senior in college I helped with the youth at my church. We were at a Rangers game. Jose Canseco hit one of those big swing HR's and then flicked the bat. I jumped up and yelled, "Did you F$&/ing see that!!!!" All the kids just turned around and looked at me. Then I just looked at them and said, "You heard nothing." And then sat down. I am pretty sure I have dropped a few F-bombs here recently, and I am currently a Deacon at our church. Not setting a very good example, unless it is an example that everyone sins, everyone.