• The KillerFrogs

OT--One bombing suspect dead, the other on the run

TCURiggs

So you're saying that they couldn't have searched his place and found all this stuff if they had read him his Miranda rights?

No. My whole argument with Deep was about having any reason/evidence to assume these guys could've had more bombs. I said there was obvious evidence to suggest that they may, since they had so many more bombs on them when they got in a gunfight with the cops, and per usual Deep got all smarmy and tried to tell me how wrong I was.

joejordan

And America hasn't forgotten about David Henneberry, the man who tipped police off that Tsarnaev was hiding in his boat.

Bullets riddled the blood-stained vessel during a final volley of gunfire between Tsarnaev and law enforcement. Henneberry is being regarded as a hero, and people around the country are sending him checks to put toward a new boat.

Deborah Newberry, 62, of Orlando, Fla., told ABCNews.com she mailed a $25 check to Henneberry's home.

"Just listening to his coolness and how he handled the situation, it was like OK, that is a man who needs to have his boat restored," she said.

Frog-in-law1995

Fascist pigs, those HOAs

I was on our modifications committee for a while. Every now and then, when somebody wants to build a treehouse in their front yard, add a Madonna and child shrine to their flower bed, or paint their wrought-iron fence red, you feel pretty good about protecting the value of the neighborhood. But far more often it's somebody who just wants to put an 8-foot tall shed, that he's already bought at Home Depot, in his backyard, and you've got to say no because he's only got a 6-foot tall fence and it would violate the HOA restrictions. Yeah, sometimes I wanted to kick my own [Craig James].

SnoSki

I was on our modifications committee for a while. Every now and then, when somebody wants to build a treehouse in their front yard, add a Madonna and child shrine to their flower bed, or paint their wrought-iron fence red, you feel pretty good about protecting the value of the neighborhood. But far more often it's somebody who just wants to put an 8-foot tall shed, that he's already bought at Home Depot, in his backyard, and you've got to say no because he's only got a 6-foot tall fence and it would violate the HOA restrictions. Yeah, sometimes I wanted to kick my own [Craig James].

Not all HOAs are bad. Definitely appreciate it when they keep out the ridiculous stuff.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
But far more often it's somebody who just wants to put an 8-foot tall shed, that he's already bought at Home Depot, in his backyard, and you've got to say no because he's only got a 6-foot tall fence and it would violate the HOA restrictions. Yeah, sometimes I wanted to kick my own [Craig James].
if you live in a HOA you are a dumbass if you bought something like without checking first or knowing the rules. If you dont like rules don't live in a HOA.

jake102

article-2311809-196396F4000005DC-837_634x729.jpg

Argyle would like the scarves

FrogsMcGee

The pictures of the older brother are confusing to me. Those like the one above make him look about 6'0" 170. The pictures of him on bombing day he looks bulked up - 6'0" 230. Did he just get fat or the bombing day are odd angles?

jake102

The pictures of the older brother are confusing to me. Those like the one above make him look about 6'0" 170. The pictures of him on bombing day he looks bulked up - 6'0" 230. Did he just get fat or the bombing day are odd angles?

He may have had something strapped to his body. Just a thought/speculation.

jake102

Fair point. His face looks a lot thicker too though.

Yeah I'm not sure. There's a lot of interesting stuff coming out...

Sounds like older Bro was pretty deep into this stuff... and the family are pretty extremist Muslims.

Oh and how did the FBI not do a few Google searches on this guy after the Russians told us he's a security threat? Maybe it throws out a red flag when he leaves the country for six months? Anyways.

FrogsMcGee

How does he get through customs on his way back to the US without a flag after six months if he's in a suspicious list already? I don't blame the FBI for not seeing it in 2011. Might not have been much to find at that point. I don't get how he's not on a general suspicious list with a giant red flag coming up after 6 months abroad.

jake102

How does he get through customs on his way back to the US without a flag after six months if he's in a suspicious list already? I don't blame the FBI for not seeing it in 2011. Might not have been much to find at that point. I don't get how he's not on a general suspicious list with a giant red flag coming up after 6 months abroad.

Agreed. At which point I'd conduct a few google searches, find out he has a crazy YouTube... then I'd probably place him on a buy list... and hopefully would spot something fishy with the pressure cookers and ball bearings... .maybe not, but hopefully