• The KillerFrogs

KU GAME THREAD

Shadow Dweller

Potential 24 points left on the board due to fumbles and missed a "chip-shot" field goal. This wasn't a depth issue, this was a team coming in thinking it was gonna be a cake walk and getting a fight from a team with a pulse.

purplepreacher

Get tired of all this crap about turnovers in the red zone against good teams. That's true only if the other teams, don't care who they are, also don't have turnovers. All this analysis is b.s. of course we need to get better, but no game is the same. OU could have five turnovers. No guarantee that any team on any given day won't screw it up.

Zubaz

Pachall had an awesome day. Carter is a beast. Brown looked great. There's no way that anyone with a brain can say the offense looked bad. James averaged over 8 yards a carry. Tucker over 5 yards a carry. For as "awesome" as their run game was...we gave up 77 rush yards. We made stupid mistakes, yes, but I'm glad we made them against Kansas and not another team.

This was this year's Wyoming game. We got away with bad mistakes. Can't make them going forward. Lot to go over this week. Let's not pretend that there weren't a ton of positives though.

Trelvis

TCU got the W. That is all that matters. The things that went wrong can be fixed in practice. This schedule definitely benefits this young team.

Kudos to KU for playing inspired football.

I think we need to focus a little more on the running game. James was great and Tucker efficient but I think we can do even better.

camfrogg

Pachall had an awesome day. Carter is a beast. Brown looked great. There's no way that anyone with a brain can say the offense looked bad. We made stupid mistakes, yes, but I'm glad we made them against Kansas and not another team.

This was this year's Wyoming game. We got away with bad mistakes. Can't make them going forward. Lot to go over this week.

Yep. Offense moved the ball almost at will. Just couldn't finish. We did start getting some QB pressure... for a while anyway... I'm hoping we learn from this....

bma0823

Lack of focus. Typical problem for an 11:00 road game against a lesser opponent. For anyone that wants to claim a Big XII conspriacy against us, we need to thank our lucky stars that we open against KU and ISU. We lose by 21+ against OSU, KSU, WVU, OU, or UT today.

frogbyproxy

CGP stated it best! Hey it was our veterans that fumbled! Our defense gave up too many yards! I have a feeling there will be stands ran tomorrow and then a little more butt chewing then get ready they will come out fired up for Virginia!
Wayman was 12 att 99 yards 8.2 average but I think he tweaked his knee on his last play. Pachall 24 of 30 for 335 yards. But the dang fumbles.

Go Frogs!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Not true if you listened to the FX announcers. We have a new provider but even worse [Cowherd] bags for announcers

Well I've been at my daughter's test all afternoon so I've only had my Father's text updates and the ESPN tracker to keep me informed. Based on the play-by-play and the stats TCU nearly beat TCU.

Lack of focus sounds like a lack of leadership. I don't know who the leaders are but there didn't seem to be a lot of it today. I believe that we can be much better than we were today until I'm proven wrong.

JayhawkScott

Lack of focus. Typical problem for an 11:00 road game against a lesser opponent. For anyone that wants to claim a Big XII conspriacy against us, we need to thank our lucky stars that we open against KU and ISU. We lose by 21+ against OSU, KSU, WVU, OU, or UT today.

Do you have ISU at home or on the road? If its on the road that might be a tough game for you guys.