• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

FungoFrog

Tier 1
They are all sold. Some tickets on some gamedays might be available at the ticket office, but minimally and those will be at top dollar price. This [Rod Gilmore] is sold out people, just party.

jimmyelmo_ITS_A_GIF_PARTY-s480x270-142843-580.gif

cdsfrog

i assume i'm the last one on kf.c not to get tickets yet. been on waitlist since december. i'm screwed.

Cant promise you season tickets. But many are buying tickets for 1-3 games for their extras. Many will sell at cost self included. After all this is done I will be offering my GA tickets here at $25, reserved in sec 230 for $33 for Grambling/Virginia/ Iowa State.

TCUdirtbag

Looks like there are enough left to last into this afternoon, but that'll be it. Congrats to everyone who got tickets, but don't fret too much if you're on the Alumni waiting list. Re-read those emails from CDC about potential for single-season/non-renewable season ticket seats opening up once benches are installed/measured. And then you'll have a solid shot at getting seats next year after renewals.

Single game tickets go on sale September 1 (there won't be any for the big games, but should be several thousand for Grambling and UVA and at least several hundred for ISU). But keep years ears open in case they open single game tickets to those on the alumni wait list prior to the sales to the general public.

Cant promise you season tickets. But many are buying tickets for 1-3 games for their extras. Many will sell at cost self included. After all this is done I will be offering my GA tickets here at $25, reserved in sec 230 for $33 for Grambling/Virginia/ Iowa State.
I have four GA seats that I would sell for face value if anyone doesnt get a seat.