• The KillerFrogs

Chris Del Conte

steelfrog

Tier 1
We have a lot of good local talent to pull from. Have a friend who's son is freshman All American Wrestler at Colorado - on full scholly. last time I checked they can also make good football players too.
Umm, hmmm. Colorado doesn't have varsity wrestling. Unless they recently added it when they went to the PAC 12

cdsfrog

I say no to adding sports, especially if it's softball.

Explain why we shouldnt have softball. We have all the recruits we could ever need in the state of texas and EVERY school in the Big 12 has a team except ksu

To be frank it's pathetic we havent added a team yet, since TCU has talked about doing so for a decade!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
agreed.... it's such a mid-west sport. Like collegiate surfing on the west coast.

Ahem, sir! We here on the Third Coast surf too! And TCU could have the best Women's Surfing Team in Texas!

We need a Women's Beach Volleyball Team, too. Just sayin...

cdsfrog

Ahem, sir! We here on the Third Coast surf too! And TCU could have the best Women's Surfing Team in Texas!

We need a Women's Beach Volleyball Team, too. Just sayin...

Read the above article. A sand volleyball team is one of the sports being considered....

cdsfrog

Do you think spending several million dollars to get a softball program up and running is the best use of limited resources?

Actually yes I do, considering they added equestrian instead a few years ago. The big 12 pays 20x what the the mountain west did and considerally every school except kansas state has a team it makes sense. We have tons of potential recruits in DFW, texas and throughout the south. Softball is easily one of the biggests women's sports in the college.

It makes a lot more sense to add softball than any other women's sport. Men's sport isnt happening. Several million? Tcu just spent 300+ million in the past 5 years on the campus and football stadium

geno

We are joining the Big 12 next year.

Oklahoma, Ok State, and Iowa State have men's wrestling. TCU needs to add this VERY INEXPENSIVE sport.

Thank you. That is all.

Oh, also, women's softball.

Just curious, Steel. You call Del Conte "Son"! Just how old are you, anyway?