• The KillerFrogs

Zach Allen QB from Temple TX

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
'Cuse fans making it easier on Allen about his decision. What a bunch of losers, but also makes you feel TCU really has a good one coming in.

frognutz

another article

http://www.nunesmagician.com/football-recruit-commits-catching-up/2013/1/12/3869832/zach-allen-decommits-from-syracuse-football-recruiting-tcu

bscttyb

Saw an article where it said he was choosing between Clemson, Oklahoma St, and TCU. He chose TCU because the offense was similar to his HS. Sounds good!

VictoryLap

Sawyer please. Although, Muehlstein ain't bad.

I'd love a Pachall to Matthews to Sawyer/Muehlstein transition. Pocket passer to pocket passer to pocket passer.

Our current situation is Dalton to Pachall to Boykin to Pachall.... Dual threat with emphasis on passing to pocket passer to true dual threat to pocket passer.
Calling Boykin a true dual threat is arguable, and not because of his legs...

itsalizard

LULZ at Cuse fans. They had no problem backstabbing an entire conference and now they heap hate on a kid.

Sounds like they still don't forgive us for beating Jim Brown.

PepperFrog

Looks like a great kid and probably a great teammate but Geeezus that's a horrid offer list
He has. One of the worst I have ever seen for any Tcu player. Anyone know why? And please don't use the totally lame " because Tcu was on him all the big boys backed off".

Zack Allen offer list:
EAST ILLINOIS COLLEGE
NORTH TEXAS U
NEW MEXICO ST
TEXAS STATE COLLEGE
SAN ANTONIO (UT) UNIV
RICE
SYRACUSE

Yikes!

ThisIsOurTime

Looks like a great kid and probably a great teammate but Geeezus that's a horrid offer list
He has. One of the worst I have ever seen for any Tcu player. Anyone know why? And please don't use the totally lame " because Tcu was on him all the big boys backed off".

Zack Allen offer list:
EAST ILLINOIS COLLEGE
NORTH TEXAS U
NEW MEXICO ST
TEXAS STATE COLLEGE
SAN ANTONIO (UT) UNIV
RICE
SYRACUSE

Yikes!
Ok, Mr. 1 post. I'm sure your post is legit and all. But you should also know he has recently been offered by Okie State, Minnesota, KState and Clemson. Hopefully, that will help you sleep at night.

bscttyb

Zack Allen offer list:
EAST ILLINOIS COLLEGE
NORTH TEXAS U
NEW MEXICO ST
TEXAS STATE COLLEGE
SAN ANTONIO (UT) UNIV
RICE
SYRACUSE

Yikes!

Ok Troll, he recently was just offered by Okie St., and Clemson.

Sup Frog

Ok, Mr. 1 post. I'm sure your post is legit and all. But you should also know he has recently been offered by Okie State, Minnesota, KState and Clemson. Hopefully, that will help you sleep at night.

Not sure Minnesota makes your point. They probably belong on the other list. But other than that, you're right.

SnoSki

Zack Allen offer list:
EAST ILLINOIS COLLEGE
NORTH TEXAS U
NEW MEXICO ST
TEXAS STATE COLLEGE
SAN ANTONIO (UT) UNIV
RICE
SYRACUSE

Yikes!

TEABAG ALERT! TEABAG ALERT! The usage of "Tcu" in a post indicates a presence of teabag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS37EuiZLV8