• The KillerFrogs

WVU Returned Nearly All of their Allotment

Limp Lizard

They don't re-enter, so how will that solve it? Just asking.
Exactly. Maybe a few come back. But on a hot day they just stand out...in the sun...in the parking lot. It might make it even worse.

But just have drawings...with substantial prizes, not just a free burger...in the second half.

4 Oaks Frog

Here is my idea that I feel pretty certain only a few on here will like....maybe none. I'm sure it will open me up to all sorts of criticism, but here goes. Don't give them a reason to leave. I'm not a fan of tailgating. I can't find a reason for a fan to stand around in a parking lot drinking beer, particularly when your team is in the stadium playing their heart out for YOU. What if the team decided to just hang out in the locker room and leave you waiting in the stadium wondering when they would finally return to the field. That would piss you off. I say cut off all tailgating at kickoff, and start it back up after the final gun. If you want to drink beer in the parking lot during the game drive over to Target, and set up.
Listen, our team deserves our attendance and attention. If the game is secondary to hanging out in a parking lot, just don't bother to come in the first place. At least then we will know who the true fans actually are. Just sayin'

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

netty2424

Here is my idea that I feel pretty certain only a few on here will like....maybe none. I'm sure it will open me up to all sorts of criticism, but here goes. Don't give them a reason to leave. I'm not a fan of tailgating. I can't find a reason for a fan to stand around in a parking lot drinking beer, particularly when your team is in the stadium playing their heart out for YOU. What if the team decided to just hang out in the locker room and leave you waiting in the stadium wondering when they would finally return to the field. That would piss you off. I say cut off all tailgating at kickoff, and start it back up after the final gun. If you want to drink beer in the parking lot during the game drive over to Target, and set up.
Listen, our team deserves our attendance and attention. If the game is secondary to hanging out in a parking lot, just don't bother to come in the first place. At least then we will know who the true fans actually are. Just sayin'

Spit Blood~~<~< and [ darn ] baylor!!
Tailgating is as much a part of football as the game itself. No reason fans can't be a little more disciplined and respectful and do both IMO. I get tired of the empty seats myself.

Switching gears, but still related to fan support, if the parking wasn't so spread out, I'd even say there should be a bigger turnout for the players walk from the buses into the stadium before the game. Tough to fix that with the distance many have to walk.

Wexahu

Spit Blood~~<~< and [ darn ] baylor!!

I agree here. How it can possibly be more entertaining standing around in a parking lot drinking beer (which is something you can literally do any time you want, any time of year) than watching your favorite team play a live football game which only happens 6-7 times per year is truly mind boggling when you think about it. Why people pay big money for tickets and then watch from the parking lot.....is that Idiocracy or what?

Long Time Lurker

I agree here. How it can possibly be more entertaining standing around in a parking lot drinking beer (which is something you can literally do any time you want, any time of year) than watching your favorite team play a live football game which only happens 6-7 times per year is truly mind boggling when you think about it. Why people pay big money for tickets and then watch from the parking lot.....is that Idiocracy or what?

Acually...no, Idiocracy is a movie, what your talking about might be described as just plain dumb.

frognutz

Bald Kitty cats. It's undefeated.

Flaming meats, procreation, and intoxicants.....cave man stuff. Can't fight it.

Last edited:

TAINTed frog

Is there anything more unreliable?!? Those things are worthless.

ap_17276642868375.jpg