• The KillerFrogs

What are your favorite games to rewatch?

Waccy Frog

2011 vs Boise State

MWC took our home game and gave it to Boise.

We had already lost a couple and weren’t concerned about BCS.

We already knew we were going to the Big 12.

Just got to win the Conference and beat Boise on the way out.

That game was awesome. The best moment was the last: when Boise missed the FG that the refs had handed to them, the Bronco mascot, under the uprights, fell to the ground like he’d been shot by a sniper. Just freaking priceless.

dawg

Was it Davion Pierson or Chucky Hunter who pointed to the Ole Miss sideline telling one of the old miss players to go sit down after making a tackle for a loss? That was a great clip!

Any excuse to repost this is a good one. It never gets old...

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/YbuSv3ojbb-G87LyOPdT7xFLvJU=/82x0:494x275/1200x800/filters:focal(82x0:494x275):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/45131358/[ get out of here ].0.0.gif

As to the OPs question, I’d say Rose Bowl, Peach Bowl, and 2016 Alamo Bowl (2nd half only). This year’s Alamo Bowl will stay on the DVR for a while.

LisaLT

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/YbuSv3ojbb-G87LyOPdT7xFLvJU=/82x0:494x275/1200x800/filters:focal(82x0:494x275):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/45131358/[ get out of here ].0.0.gif

As to the OPs question, I’d say Rose Bowl, Peach Bowl, and 2016 Alamo Bowl (2nd half only). This year’s Alamo Bowl will stay on the DVR for a while.
Love that clip! :)

Pharm Frog

Somewhat off topic but I can guarantee that I'll watch Molly's Game again. Mrs Pharm and I just saw it. Outstanding flick and I'm usually not a fan of that much narration. And Jessica Chastain....oh my...I'd watch her read Candide forty times.

Tom Brown

Somewhat off topic but I can guarantee that I'll watch Molly's Game again. Mrs Pharm and I just saw it. Outstanding flick and I'm usually not a fan of that much narration. And Jessica Chastain....oh my...I'd watch her read Candide forty times.

I am interested in the movie and the talent, as well.

Pharm Frog

I am interested in the movie and the talent, as well.

I have entered my movie-watching intensive season. I really really liked Molly's Game and I was very much looking forward to seeing it so I went in with high expectations. A movie coming up in January that would not normally be in my favorite genre is Den of Thieves. I want that movie to be good. I found Shape of Water to be gosh awful and was severely disappointed in Darkest Hour (which sucks because I wanted to like that one). Gary Oldman is fantastic but the whole movie surrounding him was just meh for me.

I had an elevator ride with that dude, and got him to sign my helmet! Coach P, Josh Doctson, and others signed the other side of it.
TCU Helmet.jpg

On topic my favorite TCU game of all time is probably the Peach bowl...just an amazing curb stomping of almighty SEC. No one could beat that team at that point in the season, and they should have been in NCG no doubt.

tcumaniac

2011 vs Boise State

MWC took our home game and gave it to Boise.

We had already lost a couple and weren’t concerned about BCS.

We already knew we were going to the Big 12.

Just got to win the Conference and beat Boise on the way out.

I was a sophomore in college and flew to Boise to watch that game in person. Will forever be one the most memorable experiences of my life.

EdKamen

I agree with all the ones mentioned, I've rewatched the Rose Bowl so many times, I think I could remember every single play in order.

Two games I wish I could rewatch? The 2005 Oklahoma upset ... and, the most important game of my TCU life -- because I watched it from the press box as sports editor of The Skiff -- the 1981 comeback against No. 8 Arkansas and Lou Holtz, starring Steve Stamp, Stanley Washington and Phillip Epps. 22 was enough!

Froginbedford

I've posted it before...Boise State game, field goal attempt in the last seconds....Find the replay on Youtube....Camera angle from behind the kicker....One purple coated fan in the end zone surrounded by BSU fans...waving his arms....BSU kicker hooked the ball in the direction of the purple guy....Find out who that man is....Buy him adult beverages and a Panatella....