• The KillerFrogs

What are your favorite games to rewatch?

Spike

I agree with all the ones mentioned, I've rewatched the Rose Bowl so many times, I think I could remember every single play in order.

Two games I wish I could rewatch? The 2005 Oklahoma upset ... and, the most important game of my TCU life -- because I watched it from the press box as sports editor of The Skiff -- the 1981 comeback against No. 8 Arkansas and Lou Holtz, starring Steve Stamp, Stanley Washington and Phillip Epps. 22 was enough!

That game was replayed on local TV later that night. Should be around somewhere.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
All the bowl talk had me at halftime of the Orange Bowl dial up the TCU Peach Bowl game and watched that instead. Wow. That was complete annihilation and domination of a top-ranked team. It amazes me every time I watch that game.

HG73

I've posted it before...Boise State game, field goal attempt in the last seconds....Find the replay on Youtube....Camera angle from behind the kicker....One purple coated fan in the end zone surrounded by BSU fans...waving his arms....BSU kicker hooked the ball in the direction of the purple guy....Find out who that man is....Buy him adult beverages and a Panatella....
Hell yes buy him a beer. Then ask him if influencing the FG was physical or mental. Does he pick stocks? Who killed JFK? Can he attend every game? At least the conference games? Bowl games. ...

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Rewatched the second half. Greatness.

Yes!

It was tough watching KH in the first quarter again, but from the end of the 2nd quarter on he was money. And the O-line stepped it up too. Was glad they called so many plays to Reagor, he's a stud and they couldn't keep up with him.

Defense played their arses off, what a great game!