• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends (UPDATE 3:09PM)

Bob Sugar

In times like these, I cannot help but reflect on life, and wonder what a true compassionate, kind-hearted, honest, God-fearing man might say to Wes. Then I realize his advice would be:

jEPSVFt.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Prayers for a successful surgery. Son was in surgery today and Drs felt the successful and hoping it will be a 2 for 2 day.

Best of luck!!!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
UPDATE (3:09PM):

Just got this text...

Hi there. This is Wes's daughter, Julia. I'm pleased to tell you that my Dad is out of surgery and doing well. The surgery itself went very well. They were able to remove a good bit of the tumors. He's a little loopy right now, but will be back to our normal Wes soon.

Eight

UPDATE (3:09PM):

Just got this text...

Hi there. This is Wes's daughter, Julia. I'm pleased to tell you that my Dad is out of surgery and doing well. The surgery itself went very well. They were able to remove a good bit of the tumors. He's a little loopy right now, but will be back to our normal Wes soon.

wait, if julia said wes is a little loopy isn't he already back to normal?

all kidding aside, thank you to 1999 and julia for the update, been checking the site like it was nsd...

continued prayers wes and continue to live by dutch's credo

Armadillo

I have never met you before and I am sure many others are in the same boat. I feel like after 10+ years of being on this site that I know you. My heart breaks for you and my family is all praying for you!

Try being on the board since 1996, from day one. I rarely post compared to my involvement. But been lurking since the very beginning.

Sounds like Wes is out of surgery in good shape. Thank God!!!

Very happy to see Wes posting this afternoon. He’ll never remember any of this but that’s a good thing!!!

Latest posts