• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends (UPDATE 3:09PM)

Bob Sugar

UPDATE (3:09PM):

Just got this text...

Hi there. This is Wes's daughter, Julia. I'm pleased to tell you that my Dad is out of surgery and doing well. The surgery itself went very well. They were able to remove a good bit of the tumors. He's a little loopy right now, but will be back to our normal Wes soon.
jEPSVFt.gif

Purp

I am shutting down for the night and going to get rest for my big day tomorrow.

I want to thank all of you for your kind wishes prayers and positive thoughts sent my way it really does mean a lot to me.

This is been an unusual week and certainly not one that I had anticipated having, but I’m going to make the best of it and going Into this thing with a very positive attitude .I’ve been handed a lemon and I making lemonade and I’m going to make it till hell freezes over going to make it on the ice.

So I may not be on the forum much for the next couple of days. I’m pretty sure my wife is going to take my phone away from me and quite frankly I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to focus on the screen anyway but thanks for everything guys I appreciate it I love all of you guys and thanks for being part of the frog family Thanks for being there for me I can’t tell you how much it means to me. Good night Iwill talk to you in a few days.

UPDATE (3:09PM)
Wes is just fishing for likes.

In all seriousness, I'm praying for you and your medical team Wes. Looking forward to having you back soon with an excellent prognosis.

Last edited:

NavyFrog

My wife and I visited Wes last night. He was in great spirits, some of which was pain killers. His nurse said he was doing remarkably well on all the neuro tests she was doing. His wife said they got most of the tumor, so now we will just have to wait on the results of the pathology on the tumor. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
My wife and I visited Wes last night. He was in great spirits, some of which was pain killers. His nurse said he was doing remarkably well on all the neuro tests she was doing. His wife said they got most of the tumor, so now we will just have to wait on the results of the pathology on the tumor. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
Thanks for the update.

MagicFrog

Wes I haven't been on here in awhile and I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. I don't know you, but based on what I've seen over the years I have no doubt you'll kick this thing and be back to normalcy in no time.

You're in my thoughts and prayers friend.

Maybe he will get super smart, be able to start fires, move objects with his mind now? Just like in Ricky Bobby!

Seriously get well and praying for no cancer!