• The KillerFrogs

Week 9: Other Games Thread

Eight

He coached like he was still in high school. That doesn't work in college.

last coached who did that in lubbock ended up in the nfl, granted ...

bold.jpg

dawg

NORMLFROG

Anybody catch Lane Kiffin’s postgame comments? Announcer asked what he was gonna wear for Halloween; Kiff responds ‘maybe Jimbo has a Joker outfit for me’. Zing
I thought his other comment about their rushing performance against a “bunch of 5 stars” cut a little deeper.

Those knot heads really have the red ass over Kiffin. It gives me the feels.

NF

Supposedly video exists from ESPN—not yet public, that shows much more detail than the phone videos posted to social media on Saturday. We shall see.

One of the attacked players (Gemon Green) has hired a well-known plaintiffs lawyer to go after MSU and the players who beat him. One hit him with a helmet, causing a concussion and other head injuries.

FrogAbroad

This kind of behavior simply must be addressed and stopped. The best route is most probably through the court system and any indivitual found guilty, along with his/her institution, must expect to experience the full weight (dismissal, arrest, potsful of bucks, etc.) of the legal consequence. Athletes have been babies for too, too long. Now that their athletic status can be marketed some of the adult responsibilities faced by most of the rest of society must be included.

tetonfrog

This kind of behavior simply must be addressed and stopped. The best route is most probably through the court system and any indivitual found guilty, along with his/her institution, must expect to experience the full weight (dismissal, arrest, potsful of bucks, etc.) of the legal consequence. Athletes have been babies for too, too long. Now that their athletic status can be marketed some of the adult responsibilities faced by most of the rest of society must be included.
The shine is off Tucker at MSU. He has a huge contract & they stink this year. I wonder if the MSU administration tries to fire him with cause so they don’t have to eat all that $?