• The KillerFrogs

Week 9: Other Games Thread

TCUdirtbag

Week 9: October 27-29, 2022
All times Central and all rankings from the AP Poll ("RV" means receiving votes). Most Top 25, Big 12 (+ incoming), and other games I deemed "interesting" or "watchable + all that's on" are listed below.
Full schedule: https://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekly/football2022/9#.Y1qKGiVOkWM

Thursday, October 27:
TIME (CDT)
GAME
NETWORK
6:30 pmVirginia Tech @ #24 NC StateESPN
9:00 pm#14 Utah @ Washington StateFS1

Friday, October 28:
TIME (CDT)
GAME
NETWORK
7:30 pmEast Carolina @ BYUESPN2

Saturday, October 29:
TIME (CDT)
GAME
NETWORK
11:00 am#7 TCU @ West VirginiaESPN
11:00 am#2 Ohio State @ #13 Penn StateFOX
11:00 amNotre Dame @ #16 SyracuseABC
11:00 amUSF @ HoustonESPN2
11:00 amOklahoma @ Iowa StateFS1
2:30 pm#9 Oklahoma State @ #22 Kansas StateFOX
2:30 pmFlorida vs. #1 Georgia (Jacksonville, FL)CBS
2:30 pm#17 Illinois @ NebraskaABC
2:30 pm#20 Cincinnati @ UCFESPN2
2:30 pm#8 Oregon @ CaliforniaFS1
2:30 pm#10 Wake Forest @ LouisvilleACCN
2:30 pmSMU @ TulsaESPN+
3:00 pmMissouri @ #25 South CarolinaSECN
6:00 pm#19 Kentucky @ #3 TennesseeESPN
6:00 pm#10 USC @ ArizonaPAC12
6:30 pmMichigan State @ #4 Michigan ABC
6:30 pmBaylor @ Texas TechESPN2
6:30 pmArizona State @ ColoradoESPNU
6:30 pm#15 Ole Miss @ Texas A&MSECN
7:00 pmPitt @ #21 North CarolinaACCN
9:30 pmStanford @ #12 UCLAESPN

Chongo94

This. Either VaTech is way better than everyone thinks (doubtful), or NCState has been overrated since the jump because sometimes they looked good last year.
They lost their starting qb for basically the rest of the year, if I remember correctly. He was pretty much their reason for being good.

HornyWartyToad

They lost their starting qb for basically the rest of the year, if I remember correctly. He was pretty much their reason for being good.
I noticed they are rolling with two. If that's the case, and they've already lost twice, you'd think their ranking would reflect it. Guessing that may take care of itself after tonight.

Edit: Defense does look pretty good, but offense looks putrid

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I was actually surprised the mope didn’t use his last one to make it 3 in a row Total clown show.
I was in the same boat as Frognosticator: Was cooking dinner for Mrs. Brewingfrog with the TV on, and kept seeing the guy kick and miss. I thought they had gone to halftime with no score.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Watching the La Tech-FIU game. Is it just me, or did the guy on the recovery of the pooch kickoff land out of bounds? I could never see a foot in bounds, yet they reviewed it and gave FIU the ball. Go figure...