• The KillerFrogs

Week 11 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

gofor2

This Baylor team not even remotely as hateable as years past, I hate to say. Because of Aranda.

Not sure if its true, but I read somewhere that postgame, Aranda said he was happy for Kill and Patterson. Makes me think that perhaps coaching is a circle, or a fraternity so to speak. I wonder how many of these guys go to each others talks and camps and stuff as they move up in the ranks.

gofor2

If Texas beats KU tonight, does that quailify as UT being back?
Most of my ire has been fixated on SMU over the years but Texas has surpassed them.
Just, all of it. the ridiculous preseason rankings and unearned benefit of the doubt.
They finished one year 5-7 (not sure which year because it happens a lot) and they were ranked next preseason! The arrogance - the B12 is the only conference that does unequal pay because OU and Texas have that type of character. Then being so selfish and nearly imploding the conference twice. I applauded the P12 for telling Texas sit in spin because they revenue share in that conference. I look forward to Texas getting rammed every year with no lube and I hope it continues to happen in the SEC.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

They’re possibly going to be in a 3-way tie with OU and OSU, and they lost to OSU by 10. Now they’re net positive and guaranteed to be one of the two advancing out of that three way tie if it happens.
My question on this is, then why didn't he decline roughing the snapper? He took 3 off the board that he had already. I know folks will point at time, but his defense may have held.
I still think as Riley went all jerk mode, someone got on the headset and made Aranda aware of the value of 3 points.

Frog-in-law1995

My question on this is, then why didn't he decline roughing the snapper? He took 3 off the board that he had already. I know folks will point at time, but his defense may have held.
I still think as Riley went all jerk mode, someone got on the headset and made Aranda aware of the value of 3 points.
I suspect he already was aware of it, but yeah, maybe. Probably just wanted to guarantee the win first, get the points second.