Week 11 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
so i guess all gas and no breaks leads to this

16234268.jpg
Who knew that DeGerm was flammable?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Watching the Jacksonville game last night and hearing the announcers talking about the coaching rumors in the 4th quarter. It was hilarious listening to them say how Coach Prime has many offers, and the man said "Well one thing is for sure, he isn't going to take the TCU job" as if he was about to be offered the job. Almost as if TCU wasn't good enough for Sanders. I don't recall any other rumors that Sanders is on anyone else's list of coaching candidates.
Good.

ATC Frog

Watching the Jacksonville game last night and hearing the announcers talking about the coaching rumors in the 4th quarter. It was hilarious listening to them say how Coach Prime has many offers, and the man said "Well one thing is for sure, he isn't going to take the TCU job" as if he was about to be offered the job. Almost like TCU wasn't good enough for Sanders. I don't recall any other rumors that Sanders is on anyone else's list of coaching candidates.

Just clarifying, Deion is at Jackson State, not Jacksonville State.

Edit: although I doubt it really matters as I doubt he ends up as head coach at TCU and we will stop talking about him soon

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Surly Horns is splendid reading generally but there’s one post about this kid that is so great. I’ll try and find it…

So I shut it off in the 4th. But I’m reading the make a wish kid in Kansas caught the 2 point. The kid who played cello for the local church and never saw football was able to suit you for one game as his last wish and caught the winning catch snapping a streak dating back to W bush.

scheiss this entire organization

Pharm Frog

favorite thing i have read is they need to dump sark and snap up patterson while he still is on the market
I’m partial to the thread titled “What’s Has Chsnged after the Kansas Loss?”

Just a morsel

We defiled DKR by letting a 1-8 Kansas team kick our ass there. Might as well dig up the old man's grave and piss on his casket.

Well, all of our cheerleaders are waking up with Kansas Jayhawks this morning.
That's new.

JAB331

"Well one thing is for sure, he isn't going to take the TCU job" as if he was about to be offered the job.
Agreed, that sounds like the announcers we're doing fan service. They know he's not going to be offered the job, but saying that doesn't play well to the crowd, so they just switch it up on the fly.

Pharm Frog

Told you.....

Big 12 publicly reprimands Texas Tech football radio announcers, who are removed from calling next game​

The Big 12 on Wednesday issued a public reprimand of the Texas Tech radio announcers for their call of Saturday's 41-38 win over Iowa State.
Play-by-play host Brian Jensen and analyst John Harris were critical of the officials during the game, going so far as to list off individual names.

Told you.....

Big 12 publicly reprimands Texas Tech football radio announcers, who are removed from calling next game​

The Big 12 on Wednesday issued a public reprimand of the Texas Tech radio announcers for their call of Saturday's 41-38 win over Iowa State.
Play-by-play host Brian Jensen and analyst John Harris were critical of the officials during the game, going so far as to list off individual names.

I listened to most of this game on the way to Stillwater. Brian Jensen and his toupee were bitching the entire game. One funny thing happened in the 2nd quarter. They were having a grand ole time basking in what they thought would be a blowout and Jensen referenced that his twitter feed was blowing up. He decided to read one and the first was "this one from @ bill schittsburgers...uh wait...maybe I've been had..."

Last edited: